+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Default Oops

Sorry got this in the wrong thread...

Default My first ever page (and challenge!)

Hi all! Received my full software this afternoon. Thought I would jump right in and try my first page and my first challenge. While I can see where I would want to improve upon this page I am pleased with my first go at it. SBM is amazing! If I can get this far without much help then I am happy! Looking foward to learning more and more....

PS What is the best way to link to my gallery on a reply? I did start a new album and uploaded the image....
    Attached Images

Hi alwayshope.. when you upload to the gallery when the picture appears there - on that page you will see a code in a box if you scroll down.. copy the UBB CODE and then simply post that code in your post in the thread and the picture will appear full size.
    Nice to have you aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by pilotswife View Post
    I hope I am doing this correctly. I've never posted a layout anywhere before. This is my first digital page.
    Emily definitely is a Beautiful Dreamer.... This is such a pretty layout and it's your first.... WOW.... you've got a great future ahead of you as a digital scrapper!! I love the way you have created the leaf and flower border for it.... great job!!! Thanks for participating in this challenge and sharing your LO with us!!! {{hugs}}
    Last edited by GrannyScraps; 03-05-2008 at 05:59 AM.
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Quote Originally Posted by suekatt View Post
    This is my very first go at this and I had to put it as an attachement as I am still trying to learn how to add images here the ones I have tried so far or either to big are to small
    Hi suekatt..... This is a really pretty LO.... I love that awesome picture of the mountain lake.... where did you take that??? And I love the quote you've used, too (and it's so true).... Great job on the LO, thanks for participating in this challenge and sharing your LO with us!!! {{hugs}}
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    What a sweet picture of this pretty little girl.... these colors were perfect for creating this memory of her with the pretty springtime flowers.... Thanks for participating in this challenge and sharing this pretty layout with us!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Quote Originally Posted by grannywin View Post
    Here is my entry. Thanks Grannyscraps for the beautiful colors to work with. It put me in the Easter mood.

Great job, grannwin! I love the way you have used the backgrounds to create the border and tiles.... and that's a great picture of your church's altar.... definitely a great Easter layout!!! Thanks for participating in this (first ever) Groove Designer Challenge and sharing your layout with us!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Quote Originally Posted by omajo View Post
    Hi Tiffany, here is your layout

Hey omajo.... Thanks for helping Tiffany out with posting her layout here....

Tiffany your little granddaughter is a doll... I really like the sweet simplicity of the layout you've created as a showcase for her.... LOVE that pose!!! Thanks for participating in this challenge and sharing your layout with us!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshope View Post
    Hi all! Received my full software this afternoon. Thought I would jump right in and try my first page and my first challenge. While I can see where I would want to improve upon this page I am pleased with my first go at it. SBM is amazing! If I can get this far without much help then I am happy! Looking foward to learning more and more....

PS What is the best way to link to my gallery on a reply? I did start a new album and uploaded the image....
    Hi alwayshope...... Great job on your first page!!! I really like that you have played with adjusting the colors and opacity of the backgrounds... I also like the page curl you've added to the photo of your children.... and they are cuties (I'll bet you're so proud of them)..... so, while you may have areas that you think you would like to change/improve, I think it's a great layout.... Thanks for participating in the challenge and sharing your layout with us!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Talking My Entry

Kathie, want to let you know that this was a very pretty kit to work with..Loved the challenge...Here is what I came up with...The doodle shape is the only thing that is mine besides the photo...Thank you for the freebie...

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=5259
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!