+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ellandriel View Post
    I had a hard time with this one. They imported as embelishments so I didnt have much freedom, I am still learning new SBM procedures
    Well, you did a wonderful job.... I'm sorry you had difficulty using the kit, but I really love the way you color-blocked the backgrounds..... who is this precious little girl??? Thanks for participating in this challenge and sharing your layout with us!!! {{hugs}}
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmom66 View Post
    Here's mine, thanks Kathy for the beautiful kit!

Great job on the layout, Trisha!!! Love the color blocking on the backgrounds..... Ryan sure is a cutie, isn't he? Thanks for participating in this challenge and sharing your layout with us!!! {{hugs}}
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Made with Kathy Woolery's Freebie.
    I kind of put my own spin in it. I used 5 of the elements and the rest are all shapes.

Marion, I love it that your put your own spin on my little challenge.... This is very pretty and I love that you used shapes to create it..... Thanks for participating and sharing your layout with us!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    This is actually the very FIRST time I have entered one of these challenges... so here goes.
    Thanks Kathie for such lovely elements to work with

Wow, Deanne! This is just lovely..... it looks so soft and ethereal.... Thank you for using my mini-kit for your FIRST challenge and thank you for sharing this layout with us!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Quote Originally Posted by toadandtoadette View Post
    I've never done a layout on my own, I've only used the premade templates. I like some of the others better than mine.

Using pre-made templates is great, but you're off to a great start creating your own templates!!! I really like the way you have reduced the opacity on some of the background and used them as photo mats..... your use of the floral and butterly embellishments made it a fun LO and I love it that you have identified everybody in the photos!!! Thanks for participating in this challenge and sharing your LO with us!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Here is mine, its really fun !!
    I made 2 pages,...........thanks for the freebies !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

This is my second page,.......

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Quote Originally Posted by omajo View Post
    Here is mine, its really fun !!
    I made 2 pages,...........thanks for the freebies !!

It does look like you've had fun with this challenge, omajo!!! I especially like the way you've created the lattice-work on the first layout and the way you've used shapes for the backgrounds on the second layout is just plain FUN..... Thanks for participating in this challenge and sharing your layouts with us!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

oh, excellent and beautiful jobs! Thanks for sharing!!

OK I had a go and apart from the watermark because I'm still 'on trial' I am pretty pleased with the result for my 2nd ever digi LO....and yes.....the photo is supposed to be blurry....it's all in the name of 'art' dahling....
    Thanks for the freebie download it was fun to play with.....

See Raff's Latest Adventures....