+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Really great layouts,......so many possibilities !! And the colors works very well together..Thanks to GrannyScrap.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Default Here's my first attempt at this...

Hope that I did this correctly...

Beautiful, GotFun!

Quote Originally Posted by pilotswife View Post
    Beautiful, GotFun!
    Thank you...I actually had fun doing it

Quote Originally Posted by GotFun View Post
    Hope that I did this correctly...

It sure looks like you did it perfectly.... you did a great job on the layout, GotFun!!! I really like the way you color-blocked the backgrounds...... and your use of the elements is wonderful.... AND..... Gabrielle is a very pretty young lady!!! Thanks for participating in this challenge with my little Groove freebie and thanks for sharing this pretty layout with us!!!
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Default My first challenge, my first scrapping!

When I saw this kit I had to give it a try! I love the way it turned out and I thought it was so much fun. Not only is this my first "challenge", but my first scrapping page too I loved it! The pic is of my daughter!
    Thanks,
    Laura
    Attached Images

Default New Layout

I just realized that I didn't follow the directions of the challenge and include three different colors of paper. So I added to my original. This is so much fun! They are going to have to drag me from the computer tonight. LOL!
    Thanks,
    Laura
    Attached Images

Lallyann,
    This was my first challenge also, but then I jumped in at the deep end with both feet and have been participating in the weekly challenge and March designer challenges. They are well worth the time because I knew NOTHING about digital scrapbooking and have really learned a lot and very quickly. These folks are tops! I love your layout. That photo is perfect for these colors.
    nb

Default Thanks!

Thanks,
    I am going to check out the other challenges too. I didn't get to stay online last night, storms came thru so I unplugged everything just to be safe! Am going to check out the other challenges right now!
    Laura

Quote Originally Posted by Lallyann View Post
    I just realized that I didn't follow the directions of the challenge and include three different colors of paper. So I added to my original. This is so much fun! They are going to have to drag me from the computer tonight. LOL!
    Thanks,
    Laura
    Oh my.... your first Challenge AND your first layout..... WOW... I'd say you have a beautiful future ahead of you as a digital scrapper!!! You've chosen a great picture to use with the colors of this kit..... and I really like your use of the elements.... and I do understand about losing sleep because of all the fun you can have with SBM.... LOL.... Thanks for participating in this Challenge and sharing your layout(s) with us!!!
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store