+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scrapbook Max

Default Scrapbook Max

Hi I purchased the Scrapbook Max but as yet I have not recieved the CD also I am getting e-mails telling me that It's been 10days since I downloaded the trial and it ask me to buy I already have bought purchased it but it looks no different from trial one. could someone advice me please

Welcome to SBM.
    Sometimes it takes a little longer to get the CD depending on where you are. The CD has a lot more on it then the trial. Also there is a lot of stuff in the freebie section. That will keep you busy untill your CD arrives.

Hi,

Welcome to our community . I was in your 'shoe' before. I did receive the 'trial' newsletters ask me to purchase after I have bought SBM and download the register copy online while waiting for my CD too. You can unsubscribe (advise from the senior member) to 'stop' receiving. I didn't as I like the 'Tips' and 'Ideas' which help me to know SBM better. You can start 'playing' your 'toy' now as there are so much goodies from the sharing corner that members share freely and generouly with each other lots of beautiful templates, quickpage, embellishment etc. The store have so much lovely kits and their price are very reasonable too. I been so busy downloading before I get my CD (three days ago. And my laptop is going to 'complaint' soon cos I 'fed' her with so much stuffs... LOL . You will never regret it. Happy scrapping !

Smile Welcome aboard!

Just wanted to welcome you to our wonderful world Sue. You won't regret purchasing this wonderful program. The forum is also a great place to learn about the program. With all the fun and the freebies too you'll be able to make such beautiful pages! I can't wait to see some of your work.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Thankyou for the welcomes and suggestions I will go and seek out the freebies as I do not want to purchase anything until I learn how to scrapbook and to be sure its what I want to do.

Sue welcome to max you are going to love it here.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

When the CD comes, you will need to download the booster pack from it to get all the extra things. Are you still using the trial version or did you download the software from the email you received confirming your order? You have to UN-install the trial before downloading the regular software whether you download it from your confirmation email or from the CD itself when it comes.

Welcome to SBM!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    When the CD comes, you will need to download the booster pack from it to get all the extra things. Are you still using the trial version or did you download the software from the email you received confirming your order? You have to UN-install the trial before downloading the regular software whether you download it from your confirmation email or from the CD itself when it comes.

Welcome to SBM!
    I deleted the trial and downloaded it from the e-mail that got sent also I have downloaded the Booster pack

Thumbs up

Remember that there are TONS more goodies on the actual Scrapbook MAX! CD-ROM! To install them on your system, make sure that you install the Content Pack found on the CD-ROM. Everything that is included is shown here:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/whats-included.php

Karin

I have recieved my C/D and installed it. I do not think I installed the content pack as I did not see one but I will check again.