• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Beach Fun by Carena

New release Beach Fun A is in store now and the second part Beach Fun B should be soon following.

Check out the freebies for a small sample for you to enjoy.
    Take a look at my gallery for example pages using both kits and here is a look at the kit:

and Beach Fun B here: (should hit the store soon)

Perfect kit for all your beach fun and also any wedding beach photos. I hope you enjoy this one. Don't forget to upload your layouts to the gallery so we can all enjoy them.
    Happy Scrapping
    Carena Designs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Beach Fun Part B is in store now

Many thanks to all that enquired regarding Beach Fun B not being in the store. I am very pleased to anounce that it has now hit the store.

Unfortunately along with a number of other kits/templates at the same time and there is only space for 10 on the new release menu at the store - this one doesn't appear. Nevermind - be assured it is there;

Here is where you can find it. ENJOY
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• GrannyScraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2006

Pretty beach kits!!!
      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Really lovely
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• fourfoxes
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2007

Carena they're beautiful. You are so creative!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Aggie Girl
            • Jan 2008

These are lovely Carena! I have a beach layout that I couldn't find any sort of beach related theme or elements to use for it, so I ended up using another photo as the background. I wish I'd had this then! I'll post the other layout so you can see what I'm talking about! Great job!

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

Beautiful assortment of goodies for the beach!! Our kids got to go to the beach three times to Kiawah Island and this kit reminds me of so much of their fun there!! WOW!!

HUGS GIRL!!

Comment

Working...
              X