By JUPITER you all are getting it!!
This is something DIFFERENT from what you all are used to!! These are bigger shapes to keep them from blurring as you enlarge to full page size..You can make them at 4x4 size at 300 dpi and get the same results..but it's easier to make on 8x8 so you see your template creation easier..
KPierce gave me a great idea to use a screen capture tutorial..but I forgot my husband gave my camtasia..So I'll see if I can come up with better visual representations for you..
You are FANTASTIC at quick learning!! Whatever helps you learn it POST..
As for uploading your new one step templates..simply
1) Go to REPLY of this thread
2) Go down the screen and click on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS or click on paper clip on top of message screen
3) Hit the BROWSE button...NOT UPLOAD at top of Upload screen
4) Find your image by hunting through the drives to My Documents>ScrapbookMax>Published Files> your folder> click on your shape
5) Then press the UPLOAD button.
6) If it is too big..MAX will kick it out..
7) REPUBLISH to a smaller more convenient High Quality Medium size..
SO VERY IMPRESSED with all your designs folks!!
WHEEE , I was beginning to worry!!!!
Keep the questions coming!! and PLAY!! BEst way to learn is PLAYING!! Talk to your program..It listens!!LOL