+ Reply to Thread

Default Hi everyone! Quick question...

Hello fellow scrapbookers!

I am new to this site but from what I have read and seen so far, it's amazing. I just started scrapbooking last week and I am having a ball already! I am putting together a road trip album from my cross country trip from Los Angeles to Boston. 24 days on the road and toooons of pictures!! So I am on the lookout for anything road trip related if anyone has any suggestions!?

I'm sure I will have more questions along the way as I experiment more with the program. One quick question for now, I downloaded the full version online after purchasing the program and I just received the disc in the mail today. Do I need to install anything from the disc or is it simply a backup copy? I wasn't sure if the disc contained more papers, embellishments, etc. so I wanted to double check.

Thanks for the help and I must say, I am so very impressed by the skill of so many of you here with the templates, etc. that have been designed. Bravo and thanks for sharing them with the rest of us newbies!!

Yes, you need to download the booster pack, just not the software, again. And welcome to SBM! I'm sure you're gonna like it here.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Make sure you download the CONTENT Pack.... some peeps forget to do that, like me, when I first started! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Thanks you guys! I installed the booster pack and am all set to go. Now I just need to figure out how to create layouts, embellishments, etc., lol. So I have a ways to go!