+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Thinking about purchasing - need help

HI,

I'm thinking about purchasing this program and have dowloaded the trial version. Can anyone help me as to how you can dowload "kits" from other sites. I would like to purchase this kit from another site and I don't know if this program will let me do it. Can I do it in the trial version to experiment? If not, is it easy to download after your purchase it?

Thank you
    Trish

hi trish

kits ie ones made up of pngs & jpegs can be used easily in Max, just import the items in as you need them and you can do this with the trail version.

with max open > click on the heart icon to import embellishments (pngs) - click browse to find them where you have placed them on your desktop

for papers click on paper icon next to the heart again click browse to find the papers

the other way is to open the file you have the kit in and drop & drag the items onto the page

have fun

fiona

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Unhappy Thinking about purchasing

Fiona, Can I just add a page with paper? When I do, it make the paper look real small, it looks like it just a paper piece. do I have to stretch it out to make it fit? Do select a blank page and put my upload paper over it?

Thanks again for your help!
    Trish

if you click on the paper icon (next to teh heart in the menu bar) you can import paper that way - stretch to fit the page

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

You can also click Page at top, go down to settings, click change backgound image and select whatever paper you want as the background. It will fill the work space but it is NOT changeable.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!