• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Update On Hubbie

Well Laurie finally got a appointment for his scope.March 20. We have been only waiting since last June.He is anxious to get back to work.I hope they can fix him.Also I got another week in our hosptial.This is my 19 shift already.Funny that they were the ones who told me to put my name in elsewhere.Strange.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Oh, Eye, I hope every thing comes out well. You're in my prayers... And my black list. Nothing changes that!
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• fourfoxes
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2007

You are both in my prayers! ((HUGS))

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Thinking of you xxxxx
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Ohh, I sure hope everything works out! I know he has been waiting wayyy toooo long as it is! Got you guys in my prayers!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

will let you kow how it runs out for him.I hope they can make him better.Thanks for the prayers.xo
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

Our best to Laurie and you both! Do keep us informed!!!
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

You are both in my prayers..I wish him luck..You need to take care of yourself too...<wink> ((HUGS))
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X