X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

I hope your flight was safe Smile! I miss you not bein' around! Glad you'll be home soon!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Well girls I ran into Lies husband and guess what he looks so much younger since she left.Wow she must run him raget.He was surprised she never called and said come and get me.So I take it she landed and under the palm trees sipping and making money.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Vegas, Vegas??? Wolvsie, are you going to Vegas? When? I can be there in 45 minutes. For real....

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Granny she is going in about a week or so!! Wouldn't that be awesome if you two could meet!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Smile..sitting down.....never...she'll be planning her revenge on the pilot I expect
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Hello

Hello girls: I did write you a long letter but as luck has it I have no way of knowing where it went. Yes I am it the beautiful Dominican. The weather has been great off course. I will write again when I get a chance and thankyou for all your support. We had a very bad landing so keep praying for my return. I am going to need it........Love Lois...xoxo
              sigpic....

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                Hello girls: I did write you a long letter but as luck has it I have no way of knowing where it went. Yes I am it the beautiful Dominican. The weather has been great off course. I will write again when I get a chance and thankyou for all your support. We had a very bad landing so keep praying for my return. I am going to need it........Love Lois...xoxo
                what do youmean bad landing. Yah left us high and dry. Glad it iswarmerforyou.Storming here.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• fourfoxes
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2007

Miss you Smile! I'm asking for angels on all the wings for your landing when you come home! ((HUGS))

Debby
                  My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• angelwithin
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Nov 2006

hey smiles...you know you will be looked after by angels cos we've all requested it....so dont worry about the flight home it will be a breeze

oh and ps the chat room is far to quiet without you....we 'depend' on you getting back to make us laugh

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                    , Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Smile
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2006

Hello

What is a bad landing???? Well we were getting ready to make our landing and the flight attendant was it the seat in front of me facing me. He glanced out of the window and said that he didn't understand why he was making such a sharpe turn. When we finally hit the ground with a thump, knocking a pannel off the ceiling and the hole plane shaking we landed. Every one clapped except me because I was too busy chewing on the pillow I was hugging. The Attendant said it was the worse landing that he has seen in the ten years he has worked there and believe me I saw the look on his face when we landed and it wasn't pretty. I will never, never, never (once I get my feet on the ground on Nova Scotia) fly again. Miss all of you and keep those prayers a comming until I get home.......xoxo
                      sigpic....

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                        What is a bad landing???? Well we were getting ready to make our landing and the flight attendant was it the seat in front of me facing me. He glanced out of the window and said that he didn't understand why he was making such a sharpe turn. When we finally hit the ground with a thump, knocking a pannel off the ceiling and the hole plane shaking we landed. Every one clapped except me because I was too busy chewing on the pillow I was hugging. The Attendant said it was the worse landing that he has seen in the ten years he has worked there and believe me I saw the look on his face when we landed and it wasn't pretty. I will never, never, never (once I get my feet on the ground on Nova Scotia) fly again. Miss all of you and keep those prayers a comming until I get home.......xoxo
                        We have to visit Eng.Oh I guess the devil did not want you.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Marion
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Feb 2006

My husband is a private pilot and I used to fly a small plane myself for a while, and they always told me that "any landing you walk away from is a good one!"

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

Smile, you were saving upto come and visit me with eye..
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Winnie49
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Mar 2006

Sweetie! dont worry about the flight to go back home just have more fun, remember everything who goes up always go down LOL so try to sleeep hehehehehehehe and dont talk to the flight attendants LOL
                              Love and miss you!

pd, dont worry because my wings will be with you always
                              Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• Granny
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Mar 2006

Marion, honey, with you as a pilot, any take off or landing would be a miracle, let alone a good one!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                                X