• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Support our scaredy cat Smile

Well by now she is in the plane and s---- bricks.It is okay cuz we will be thinking of you.I hope you used the attends(diaper) and that you drinkk lots of rooties so you will have no fear of sky divin.Think of me under that palm tree with that hunk you will grab of the street to make Huba jealous.Do not steal the sand and please do not get arrested.Keep that mouth shut and I hope you got your duct tape.xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

i told her not to worry...all pilots have parachutes lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Keep smil'in
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

I told her not to worry also... A plane falling off the sky never did kill anyone... It's the sudden stop at the bottom that gets ya every time!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

LOL... POOR POOR SMILE... Just remember, what goes up must come down... he he he
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

Yeah, I think it's safe to pick on her now that she's already in the plane and can't get back out. Ha Ha!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Ha ha you guys are way to funny.See Smile I told you they all wanted you to land.The only problem is which way will you land.OOOOOO ha ha I am evil.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• mswizard
                Digi Sage
                • Mar 2007

OMG! You guys are aweful! LMBO...Don't worry smiles, I got your back...ummm but ya gotta share the hunk on the beach!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

I cant wait til she get back! I am sooo lookin forward to hearing her flying stories... I bet she LOVED IT!!! Only 5 days to go.....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

I don't know if I ever told this on here or not. If I did, well just overlook me I'm getting old and forgetful. But I took my 2 oldest grandbabies to Disney World this past summer and we had to fly. The kids had never flown before and I noticed Tyler staring out the window for the longest time. I asked him what he saw. He said "Nothing. Where's the angels?" He thought the angels lived on top of the clouds and he was looking for them. Aren't kids wonderful?
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Priceless!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Winnie49
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                        I don't know if I ever told this on here or not. If I did, well just overlook me I'm getting old and forgetful. But I took my 2 oldest grandbabies to Disney World this past summer and we had to fly. The kids had never flown before and I noticed Tyler staring out the window for the longest time. I asked him what he saw. He said "Nothing. Where's the angels?" He thought the angels lived on top of the clouds and he was looking for them. Aren't kids wonderful?
                        what a sweetie! and yes kids are WONDERFULLLLLLL
                        and just to share a little amazing things happens to me ths afternoon, Stefania (41/2) was drawing in the kitchen and few minutes later she came to me and say mommy this is for you and she wrote her name!! i never see her writing her name OMG i was with tear inface and i was soooooo emotioned! love the inoncence of the kids!
                        Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Yeah I used to innocent one time.Well Loie must of landed safe as I never heard any thing else. She is now drunk I bet.Do not drink the rooties as they say you will have no memory of trip.
                          sigpic

Comment

• pkdoll
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Dec 2006

Hope and Winnie those are such priceless stories. I love what kids say and do-they are so innocent!

Smile is probably sitting on the beach sipping one of them umbrella drinks admiring the tan hunks walking up and down the sandy beach!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Smile, I hope your flying experience went ok...Could you please send me a hunk in a box? I could use a HOT date when I go to Vegas...lol thanks bunches...
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X