+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Priceless!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    I don't know if I ever told this on here or not. If I did, well just overlook me I'm getting old and forgetful. But I took my 2 oldest grandbabies to Disney World this past summer and we had to fly. The kids had never flown before and I noticed Tyler staring out the window for the longest time. I asked him what he saw. He said "Nothing. Where's the angels?" He thought the angels lived on top of the clouds and he was looking for them. Aren't kids wonderful?
    what a sweetie! and yes kids are WONDERFULLLLLLL
    and just to share a little amazing things happens to me ths afternoon, Stefania (41/2) was drawing in the kitchen and few minutes later she came to me and say mommy this is for you and she wrote her name!! i never see her writing her name OMG i was with tear inface and i was soooooo emotioned! love the inoncence of the kids!
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Yeah I used to innocent one time.Well Loie must of landed safe as I never heard any thing else. She is now drunk I bet.Do not drink the rooties as they say you will have no memory of trip.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hope and Winnie those are such priceless stories. I love what kids say and do-they are so innocent!

Smile is probably sitting on the beach sipping one of them umbrella drinks admiring the tan hunks walking up and down the sandy beach!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Smile, I hope your flying experience went ok...Could you please send me a hunk in a box? I could use a HOT date when I go to Vegas...lol thanks bunches...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I hope your flight was safe Smile! I miss you not bein' around! Glad you'll be home soon!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Well girls I ran into Lies husband and guess what he looks so much younger since she left.Wow she must run him raget.He was surprised she never called and said come and get me.So I take it she landed and under the palm trees sipping and making money.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Vegas, Vegas??? Wolvsie, are you going to Vegas? When? I can be there in 45 minutes. For real....

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Granny she is going in about a week or so!! Wouldn't that be awesome if you two could meet!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Smile..sitting down.....never...she'll be planning her revenge on the pilot I expect
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa