+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Gang, did you all read this..... That's where she is staching the supplies she stold from Sacannon's hardware store!!!!!

I knew it!!! Confounded!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Gang, did you all read this..... That's where she is staching the supplies she stold from Sacannon's hardware store!!!!!

I knew it!!! Confounded!
    Oh, Granny!!!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

A lot of times what happens is the builders pay off any mortgage on the house-and donations come in to help with the taxes and stuff. But-to be safe it sure would be a good idea to find out how it all works. Plus like you said they don't build em small-and they would have all top of the line stuff and any kind of aparatus needed for Andrew!! And her other 2 grandsons would be able to stay in the house with her too!! I wish we could get this off the ground!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

They pay off the mortgage, but there is still taxes. Donations only go so far. Who pays the taxes next year, and the insurance? We really need to be SURE before we proceed. Is there any kind of trust fund to take care of Andrew? Any government departments paying for HIS home and board that could be used to pay the taxes and insurance. The TV people don't care about next year, they care about ratings. I keep thinking of that big HGTV DREAM HOME giveaway. I was looking at it. NOT ONE winner has EVER been able to keep the home. They all have to sell. So is it feasible that Jazz could sell this Makeover home if needed and purchase something she could truly afford? Would she need to? I just think we should be sure of all the future problems that could occur.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I am interested in this but am concerned as 'hope' is that we would just create a bigger burden for Jazz.(that's why I was wondering if there was a smaller community group of volunteers that might like to make this a project.....don't know how things work over there). Sorry being so far away there is not much I can do.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

I really want this to work. I just want someone to be watching out for Jazz in this. Maybe the lawyers at Extreme Makeover have a form (with small print of course) that explains the ramifications of doing this.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I hope this comes off. How compicated it is trying to do a good turn!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post

I knew it!!! Confounded!
    who are yah takin about.At least it is not me

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default This is Angie - Jazz's Daughter

I just wanted to let you all know that you are complete angels. I Am not in Alabama right now. My husband and I had to return to Oregon on Monday. We are moving to Alabama May/June after our kids finish the school year. Mother is going into a rehab facility for about 1 month so that she can improve her strength and learn so techniques for using a walker and exercising. My aunt is in Alabama with her still...you can reach her at 256-492-1860. Her name is Cathy Battles, if you want to do the application for the home makeover you can call her for the video footage...i think she could help.....

my grandmother owns the house and all they pay are property taxes each year.

Thank you all again for all your help and if you need any help with the application please let me know..you can reach me at 503-746-5230...thanks again!

Angie this is wonderful that you were able to see this and respond to us-but word of caution. This is a public forum and we have to be careful what information we post here. Our regular members are very trustworthy, but anyone from anywhere can view these pages-so you might not want to publish your phone number in here. You can private message me or anyone of the other members with your contact information. But I just want you to know a little bit about how these forums work and that they are very public.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48