+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

This is awesome! Jazz owns the house, and she can't sell it unless she gets cash for it because she would have to put too many repairs into it before a lending company would loan anyone the money to buy it and she can't afford that. So she is going to deed it to her grandsons to fix up as they can. So if we could do this that would be just awesome!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Default Wonderful

We can do this.........we are our own neighbourhood........and we will not give up.......Now I really don't want to go away........please tell me where to send my letter........I am ready............

Dont worry Smile dear you in but now you must have a fun in the RD so enjoy your vacation!

Girls this idea is WONDERFULL, brilliant Onie!!!! wow!!!!!! I'm so happy for this idea and also if we can help also if we are out from the states is perfect, just need to know when, where i need to do this!

Huggsss
    Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT IDEA!! I can't do much from this side-but if you need anything from me for this cause PLEASE SHOUT!!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

This all sounds like a wonderful idea (as long as I don't have to be in a video, I am way tooooo phobic about that). But I will be glad to fill out a form too. I do suggest we make sure her daughter is willing to go along with this before we get too involved in the project though.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I agree with you Sue...We definetly need her daughters help with his..and I think instead of sending in 100's of app's for the same thing, we get one person to write a letter to go along with it, and include everyones name and where we live...to support this claim...Cause if we all send one in, they might not all get looked at the same time, and that would defeat this purpose...Does anyone know if there is a number we could call for dire emergencies...? Might go faster..<wink>
    Just my thought on the subject...This is too perfect of a solution to waste...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I hate to be a party pooper but let's step back and look at this from a realistic stand point. Who pays the taxes on the income? I know you pay a huge tax on winnings (i.e. lottery winnings) so will this be considered income? Then her insurance will now go up because they don't build just a nice little cottage, they go BIG and BEAUTIFUL! Then every year from now on, her own personal property tax will go up big time. It's a nice sentiment and a truly wonderful idea if all goes well, but will she be able to maintain it or are we creating a bigger burden for her. In the end, will she then have to sell her home or risk losing it?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    I hate to be a party pooper but let's step back and look at this from a realistic stand point. Who pays the taxes on the income? I know you pay a huge tax on winnings (i.e. lottery winnings) so will this be considered income? Then her insurance will now go up because they don't build just a nice little cottage, they go BIG and BEAUTIFUL! Then every year from now on, her own personal property tax will go up big time. It's a nice sentiment and a truly wonderful idea if all goes well, but will she be able to maintain it or are we creating a bigger burden for her. In the end, will she then have to sell her home or risk losing it?

Good point Melanie...Something to think about..
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Good point Melanie...Something to think about..
    was wondering the same thing. I like this idea but I would hate to put her in another bad situation. We need to find out more first.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Gee a person just cannot get ahead. Heres what we do in Canada. We sneak and fix inside up and leave the outside to look shabby. Taxes stay the same..When I was tearing down my home which took 2 years I still had to pay full taxes even though it was gutted and no windows.As soon as it was down then they changed and lowered the taxes.I got lucky as someone knocked on my door and ask if they tear it down can they have all the lumber and I will clean as I go.Now you are not going to believe this one but then we had a big hole where the basement was.Well I got lucky as the neigbour got his driveway paved.His driveway is directly across from ours and we ask for the soil removed.yep we got 8 tamtum truckloads full. Saved about $800.Filled our hole.

I do hope this with Jazz can be fixed.It is a shame as she is a good soul and one of the best Angels we could ever meet on this earth.We love her dearly.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst