+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Extreme Makeover Information

FOUND THIS!

Apply To Be On Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Today!

Do you know a deserving family who desperately needs a home makeover? Perhaps it's your family? If you would like to nominate your own family or another, then print out our application and send it in, along with a video and/or pictures! The Extreme Makeover team could be coming to your neighborhood!

How to Download the Application:
    Windows Users
    Right-click on the application link above and choose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..."

Mac Users
    Control-click on the application link above and choose "Download Link to Disk" or "Save Linked File As..."

You will need Adobe Reader, version 5.0 or higher, to print the application. Don't have Adobe Reader? Get it here!

I'm unable to download this application etc. from work, so I don't know how involved it is. I'm just wondering if we can obtain alot of information to put on an application......... Then everyone send in an application. With all of us here, we could overload the show with our nomination!!!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I read parts of it and printed it up....We need a video of the house, and LOADS of info on her situation, kids, ages, etc living in the house..and it says they receive over 1,000 aps a week, so it could take months before you hear somethng...SO if we are going to do this, we need info...<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Yeah, but do they have months to wait? Are they going to have to sell the house when they move her to a different place? Sorry, I'm not up on the situation as to whether it's Jazz's house or if she rents, etc
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Maybe her daughter Angie would need to be part of this, in order to get the video. ???
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

you all are such dears!!! This sounds great!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

I can't believe it!!!! You're not going to believe it, but I thought about this!!! Onie, you're brilliant!!! To actually go and find out. I think we should at least try!!!

Thank you for doing this!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I saw the application also. We would definately need Jazz's daughter to film the house, and fill out lots of info. But from what I read here about Jazz's situation, this is exactly what they are looking for. I think she stands as good a chance as anyone. Do you think her daughter will help?

I have been lurking in the background through all the discussion, but feel there is a real need to help Jazzie. It seems the show needs something that tugs at the heartstring of America to secure a choosen spot on the show. I think Jazzie would qualify with all the difficulties she faced recently. Her daughter would be the most obvious person to help with the application. I really think we could secure a place for her on the selection process by overwhelming the staff with our power. I have been watching the show and it is usually limited to neighborhood support. This would be different angle for them---worldwide support! Let's give it a try.

Default Wonderful:

Shoot: I wish I wasn't going away so soon. I should be back around the 8th of March. I will do what ever you guys want to help Jazz. Onie this sounds like a wonderful idea and I know that we can do it. Please include me even if I am not here. What a wonderful thing if we could get this done for her. If we all write letter's from our hearts I know that our prayer's will be answered. No wonder I love you guys.......xoxo
    Attached Images

Default Well Great

PK.... Maybe you could contact Jazz's daughter and tell her what we need. I think it would be good to send in several + applications. But it would be awesome if we mention on the application that this nomination is sent from all over the world. Somehow include every one from this forum, your contact information to submit with the application. Maybe we could compile a list of names with a paragraph from everyone attach to application.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie