• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
    Count me in and let me know what and when I need to do anything
    Yes I do think that you should each include your contact info. I do believe that if they do pick her for the show they will want to contact at least some of us that sent in why we want her to get a new home.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Count me in, when do you need this by? So cool...
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
        Count me in, when do you need this by? So cool...
        If everyone could do it as soon as possible that would be helpful. I already mailed the application off to Cathy because Jazz's printer wasn't hooked up and she had no way to print it off. So when she gets it she will start filling it out and than she will have to take the video. So as soon as everyone can-please start writing your stories and send them to me by email. Just PM me and I will give you my email addy. Thank you everyone!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Will be glad to do this when I get back. I am in Tennessee right now. Should be back Sunday evening some time, so maybe on Monday I could work on it.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Question, should we do this in a Word Program, Just type it in the Email or do it in Scrapbook Max??? I was wondering if there would be compatibility issue if we did it in a word program.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

Just A Though!

I'll tell you what would help......
              Give us a few details to work with for our paragraphs. Details like what has been happening and for how long etc. Anything that has already been shared would be helpful to those who do not know what to write.
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• pkdoll
                Scrap Guru
                • Dec 2006

I could give a rundown of what I know-but first I think I will surf some old posts. I remember one she posted with a lot of details in it I think. And I think that if you all do it in a word program that would be fine. I have word and than I can print them all out. I will get you some background info soon. Thank you everyone.

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

I sure hope this works!!!! I will work on paragraph tonight!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

PK, that's wonderful..... thank you!

Also, are you planning on us all doing a paragraph or a letter?

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

Girls-sorry I have been busy. I will surf some posts tonight and get you some info. But to start with you can write about how you met her on here and how she is always so caring of everyone. Andrew was about 2 years old when he had his near drowning accident, and Jazz has taken care of him ever since. Through the years Lori has helped, and they had nurses come in to help so the family could have some breaks during the day. But I will look for more for you. Thank you all for helping with this by writing your letters. I really hope that she gets picked.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2007

I've been searching the threads ( sorry I don't know how to link to any one in particular) but I searched all threads for posts on "Andrew" and found a really good one from Jazz called "Prayers needed for my grandson". Please read it. It tells alot about her situation and has links to layouts of andrew.
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• OnieRN
                          Scrap Guru
                          • May 2006

Oh Melanie, I'm so sorry...... I gave PK credit for finding this thread. Either way, the information is excellent!!!! I brought that thread back to the top so that everyone could read through it. It's heart breaking! I actually forgot some of those details until I scanned back through that thread! And the links to the 2 pages that Jazz did on Andrew....... those pages really should accompany the application!

We can have one application, in a big folder, full of letters. We'll this project is a GROUP project that stretches around the world! I'm sure our involvment will be interesting to this project too!

!

nie

Comment

Working...
                          X