+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Good point, snickers. (love that name. always makes me want to laugh). Woo hoo! Looks like this could really be a win-win.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Alright girls I talked to Jazz's sister Cathy a few minutes ago and she is very willing to fill out the application and to take pictures/video of the house and family. So next we have to all coordinate writing our little paragraphs of who we are, where we are from, how we know Jazz (Linda), and why we are nominating her for a makeover!! Maybe if you could all write your own paragraph and email them to me-I can print them all off and mail them to Cathy to include with the application. Please let me know what you think about this idea.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Don't see your email on your profile. Can you give it to us? Sounds good to me. Do we need to put in the letter our own contact info for the TV people? HOw do they know you didn't write them all yourself and sign different names? (Am I a suspicious person or what)
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Count me in and let me know what and when I need to do anything
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Don't see your email on your profile. Can you give it to us? Sounds good to me. Do we need to put in the letter our own contact info for the TV people? HOw do they know you didn't write them all yourself and sign different names? (Am I a suspicious person or what)
    Whoever wants to write paragraphs to send with application just PM me and I will give you my email addy. Thanking you in advance for your participation in this wonderful venture.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    Count me in and let me know what and when I need to do anything
    Yes I do think that you should each include your contact info. I do believe that if they do pick her for the show they will want to contact at least some of us that sent in why we want her to get a new home.

Count me in, when do you need this by? So cool...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Count me in, when do you need this by? So cool...
    If everyone could do it as soon as possible that would be helpful. I already mailed the application off to Cathy because Jazz's printer wasn't hooked up and she had no way to print it off. So when she gets it she will start filling it out and than she will have to take the video. So as soon as everyone can-please start writing your stories and send them to me by email. Just PM me and I will give you my email addy. Thank you everyone!!

Will be glad to do this when I get back. I am in Tennessee right now. Should be back Sunday evening some time, so maybe on Monday I could work on it.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Question, should we do this in a Word Program, Just type it in the Email or do it in Scrapbook Max??? I was wondering if there would be compatibility issue if we did it in a word program.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]