X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Winnie49
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

here is my Lo for this week! as always i have so much fun! but just the letters shapes are not so clear, i dont know why!

Thanks to our dear Fiona again for the fabolous weekly challenge!
    baci
    Attached Files
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

great pages everyone, you still have time to make a page as this challenge finishes tomorrow (then i get a week off yay lol)

well done on the layouts so far...they are all excellent and have been a great practice for Donna's (autisticwonder) march monthly challenge as its all shape related

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Guess I missed out again.I sleep too muchBut hey my thought was there.Excellent work girls xo.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• toadandtoadette
          • Jan 2008

This is only my second LO without using a template. All papers and shapes are curtesy of SBM. (a little background, the picture is of my son, Simon at 4 months old; just taken last month. My husband/his daddy is currently in Iraq).

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

Congratulations Everyone

well done to everyone who joined the challenge this week...your talents are outstanding *pats on backs all round*

this weeks gift for those who posted layouts is from our very own Ester Barry aka Granny (aka keeper of the apes )

you will all recieve a PM with the link where to download the kit....so go check your PM boxes

no challenge next week as the Groove freebie challenge and the designer monthly challenge have both just started ....so i get a week off to dream up something really hard for the next weekly challenge that starts on the 10th March

thanks again for joining in and making the weekly challenges such a sucess
            Attached Files

, Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

Scrappyaggie48

FAO Scrappyaggie48 (the rest of you ignore this)

your PM's are switched off so i can not get the download link to you...could you email me fiona so i can send you the link

, Check out my store
              Here

Comment

• womanw/anedge
                • Dec 2007

Ok here's mine....took me a while to figure out how to do this..am hoping it is right...thanks for the great challenge...and making me think..lol
                Attached Files

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

Granny decided you had all done such a wonderful job on you layouts this week that she has given you an extra gift

16 gorgeous papers, i'll pm you all the download link asap

ps they would look great in this months designer challenge
                  Attached Files

, Check out my store
                  Here

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

I would like to thank Fiona for allowing me to provide the mini kit and the tiles for this week's challenge. I really learned a lot from this. I was having problems figuring out what to do with papers in SBM (don't laugh, we all have our idiosyncrasies), and after reading all your posts for this challenge, I have finally seen the light!! Must be a wood fire, cause the energy crisis does not allow for anything else!!

Thank you all and enjoy!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• omajo
                      Digi Sage
                      • Dec 2006

Granny, thank you so much for the beautiful gift, I love it !!
                      If you need more wood for the fire,....please pm me,......
                      oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Yes, please.... Fed Ex, next day will do nicely!!!

Heheheheehhe!
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• fourfoxes
                          Digi Sage
                          • Oct 2007

Granny, just wanted to say thanks for the gifts for this challenge. I love them!

And Fiona, thanks for hosting such a learning experience challenge! I love to learn new things and challenges such as these help.

((HUGS)) to both of you!

Debby
                          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                          X