+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Going away for a week.....

Well girls I leave Tuesday for Halifax then Wednesday I leave for the Dominican Republic...I am terrified of flying .....so girls pray for the pilot since he will be driving. There is a snow storm coming this way on those two days... My wonderful husband took me out for a lovely drive yesterday and out for supper. On the way back he got this romantic look on his face and put his hand on mine and spoke these words" honey I think we should stop at the store....we are out of toilet paper" It brought me to tears....what a thoughtful man...This is my last will and testament....the will is for (I will be back with an even bigger smile and sun burn) and testament (if any thing happens to me I will email every one from the big guys house ) you will know its me because I will be wearing Granny's wig and Winnie's wings.....Love you all and smile it catches on real fast.....Lois
    Attached Images

Oh that is tomorrow.Have fun and think of me when you look at those hunks.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Enjoy your 'honeymoon' Smile and come back quick, with lots of ............ !! Up to you to fill in the dots.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

You are gonna be fine, Smile..........but leave your flight numbers with a buddy!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

who will we have to tease in the chat room now lol

you'll be fine...have a great time and dont drink too many caribbean punches

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Everything will be fine Smile-you'll see. But your will and testament is a hoot!! If anything should happen at all I will anxiously await that great email you will be sending
    Take care and enjoy the sun and the hunks! Love the romance in hubby too! What a hoot! I hope you stopped and got the toilet paper-would hate to see you run out!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

enjoy, sit by the beach, call for the cabana boy and have a drink with an umbrella! Adios!!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

have a great time Smile! I'll miss ya! My prayers for angels on each of the planes wings!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Ya sure picked the perfect time to go Smiles...Here's hoping the weather in the DR is bright, warm and sunny! Have a wonderful trip..talk at ya when you get home!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Oh, Smile... Your husband sounds as romantic and sweet as mine. Ain't we fortunate?

Have a great time and don't worry about a thing. Just remember... If you die... I'll kill you!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store