X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Victoriana Series -Adelaide

OOPS!! sorry scrambled brain.. this one is ALBERT (not Adelaide)... newly created and should be in the store in a day or 2.. I'm having a victoriana run again... seem to be hooked on them- but I love the old worlde charm of that era

heres just one page from the set... all new victoriana templates will also be available in KIT form for those who like to start from scratch

Last edited by Moonbeam; 02-24-2008, 11:46 PM.
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

All of these new pages are gorgeous! I wish I had half your talent!!! It is awesome that you are offering them in both template and kit form Moonbeam! So much more versatility for people!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• fourfoxes
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2007

oh, i love the colors on this one! Beautiful!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

WOW......GORGOUS...... I love the RED!!!!
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

So serene, beautiful
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

thanks guys.. and about the kits..Yes I have had so many people saying I should do kits as well as templates I have decided to make everything I make from now on available in both.

Comment

• GrannyScraps
              Layout Whiz
              • Jul 2006

I don't know how you do it, but I sure wish I did..... another absolutely gorgeous kit and template!!!
              God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
              X