+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default silly question :o(

Girls I'm so sorry for this very silly question, I want to add some buddies at the end of my signature, and does i need to have their email info or other info to put them there? because i read a thread with something like that but i dont understand , what i need to do? pm all persons i would like to add or just add them!
    thank you girls again!€
    baci
    wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

i would PM them first and then add them

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

ooo, I would love to have some buddies!! I think this is such a great idea!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

i've always got more room for buddies....anyone can join my growing list

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I can add some buddies too!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I can take buddies anytime. My heart is so big.Here is how it goes you give each other your real mailing address and phone number.You add their name to your list and they add yours. But if anything happens you know where to get in touch with them if you get sick. That happened to Jazz.She disappeared and we were just sick and no one knew how to get a hold of her. So we developed a buddy system.Also if a family member could be shown how to do a thread just in case so they can keep us posted.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

ME TOO! I have more room! We really need to get everyone who is apart of the forum involved. As you can see, We've had several things lately that our BUDDIES have been helpful. That is what it's all about!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

You can be my buddy, nena...

Just send me your full name, address, social security number, drivers license number, birth certificate, your house mortgage, bank account number, you're girls' birth certificates, you will living me all your money, your family tree...

Did I miss anything?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

wow girls ! you are simply AWSOME! and FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! love you sbm family!!!!!!!!
    thank you thank you for your sincerly friendship and honesty!
    You are right if we know how contact us in any moment !
    I know that distance sometimes makes friends little cold it happens to mine from peru ( but its ok and here i getconvinced that distance is not a problem!
    thank you all again!
    baci
    wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Default Fyi 10-10-987

For those of you in the USA that have a buddy in a foreign country. If you need to call your buddy you can use 10-10-987and then their phone number for long distance. It costs me only 3 or 4 cents a minute to call the Netherlands and they bill you separately. I can talk for an hour for just a few bucks!