• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Template Challenge-Wedding

Here is another LO for one of the challenges at DSO. They had 17 challenges this month!!! The mega kit that you get if you enter all challenges is so neat-I thought I would give it a try. But not sure I will ever do that many challenges again. It's been fun-but time consuming. I used a free kit by PatW at DSO.

This is my nephew and his new wife.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

Doll, you were the answer to my prayers. I spent all day looking for a maroon papers/layout and now I found your beautiful layout. What is DSO? I tried to find it in a search engine and couldn't. I would like to grab that freebie while it is still available.

I love challenges. Don't think I could ever do 17, but I sure am tempted to check it out.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Grannywin, DSO is www.digital-scrapbooking.org and I just joined it last month. Manatee and Kimb are both designers there. Kimb is in charge of the Color Challenge and her colors this month are the Maroons and greys. They have tons of freebie kits in that challenge and you can pick from any of the kits that others made for the challenge to do your own challenge layout with. What I mean is that some people design kits for the color challenge and others just do layouts with the designed kits. Did that make sense? Then you also get Kimb's challenge gift in the same colors!

Beautiful layout, Doll! I picked that same freebie to use. Isn't it great? I love how you used that rose paper at the bottom and made it look like slats.
      Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 02-24-2008, 02:38 AM.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Thanks Hope!! Yes these challenges are great! I always love the color challenge because of so many talented peeps in their making free kits to coordinate with the colors for the month. It's been a blast!! I have really been loving your LO's too!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Beautiful
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
          X