If you're name is Eye, don't look, you mutt!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

The plot thickens! Eye confess now! Confession is good for the soul
    Living that way is just not right!
    (now Smile, those good looking hunks (sons) of hers are they just neighbors too?)

Comment

• Smile
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2006

Marion

No Marion those are my three boys. She stole all my pictures and used them for her layouts. I have kept quiet about it thinking that I was helping her. But things have just gotten out of hand...........My poor cousin...........
      Attached Files
      sigpic....

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

I knew it!!! See, what I tell you???? My gut instint is working overdrive here....

Eye, you sneebling, conniving, no good turkey drawers!!! You Heathen!!!!

Anyone for sending Eye to the dungeon until she sees the light? Hmmm, well, not that you can see a light in the dungeon, that's the whole point of it.

A word from our sponsors.... Do to the energy crisis and the high cost of oil, the light at the end of the dungeon has been turn off indefinetely!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

As I sit back and read the posts the plot thickens and I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what story Eye will come up with. Will she end up in Granny's dungeon
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Oh poor EYE........... a dark dungeon, stuck with that nasty mattress, cold and damp, and guarded by the apes! Do you really think that would be fair? I have a better idea, let her go to the B&B and stay down in the storage room.

(((Eye I have a secret for you...don't tell but the storrage room is full of vino, rootbeer, chocolates, and a big screen TV to watch the American Idols On. I'll even make sure you have a good mattress!!!)))) Now the catch is this, You must tell me where you stashed the keys to Granny's safe!!!!
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

OMG!! I am ROTFLMAO!! I thought those hunks Eye called her son's looked more like Smile, but I didn't want to say anything!! hmmmm! The dungeon or the B&B!! The plot thickens and I can't wait to see what happens next!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by nanwu View Post
                hmmmm.......so who do we believe???? eye (ever truthfull) or Granny (has a mattress full of secrets)........you decide LOL
                Ever so truthful that is me.I am glad I was ahead of granny in your sentence.You are my Friend.Eat Your Heart Out Granny as I am Truthful.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                  Granny I am hear to say that everything you said is true. Now remember girls that I am Eye's blood cousin so there for what I say must be true. I love my cousin but not only is she living in sin but she keeps this man she calls Laurie tied in the basement. And the pictures of that pretty girl she calls Shenna are actually of a neighbours kid. Now girls just look at Eye's picture.......there is no way that Shenna belongs to her...after all she is a very cute kid. You all know that Eye has gotten a new job lately that she calls "patient sitting" and that it is always at night....What is she really doing and who wears two inch high heels, mini skirt, and black nylons to sit with patient's .......yes I'm thinking the same thing............We need what they call an "intervention" for this girl.........Dr. Marion, Granny....and all you girls please save my cousin.........
                  Now Smile you know you are just jealous as you still live in a igloo and I am in my new home. Yep girls Smiles is really my faternal twin and because I was so sweet and and kind they sent her off and kept me. Now it is a battle not of the bulge but for my roootie beer factory.Now as for the mini skirts,heels and hose well I like to look well dressed and smile only wishes she was me.Jealous jealous---shame on you.You are so sick and in need of help not me( like someone we all know).At least I make money and not have to ice fish in my yard.We had choices in life and you picked the low road and I said hi--- to allThose in favor of me step forward.Well granny I see you are still undecided.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                    No Marion those are my three boys. She stole all my pictures and used them for her layouts. I have kept quiet about it thinking that I was helping her. But things have just gotten out of hand...........My poor cousin...........
                    Now She--- ooops I mean smile stop the lies. You think you will have followers--I do not think so. My new friend linda will be with me.You only wish you had sons like mine and a precious daughter topping the icing. Smile did you not mention your illness and how much you stalked me.Yah need help girl. Now that we are in the open.
                    sigpic

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                      The plot thickens! Eye confess now! Confession is good for the soul
                      Living that way is just not right!
                      (now Smile, those good looking hunks (sons) of hers are they just neighbors too?)
                      Do not let her ugly looks sway you. you must see her signs. The work of the Devil she is.
                      sigpic

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                        I knew it!!! See, what I tell you???? My gut instint is working overdrive here....

Eye, you sneebling, conniving, no good turkey drawers!!! You Heathen!!!!

Anyone for sending Eye to the dungeon until she sees the light? Hmmm, well, not that you can see a light in the dungeon, that's the whole point of it.

A word from our sponsors.... Do to the energy crisis and the high cost of oil, the light at the end of the dungeon has been turn off indefinetely!!!

Their is just some people yah just can't win over.
                        sigpic

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                          Hmmmmm......that mattress is always causing problems!
                          ever faithful eng who never judges but has her sweet opinions.
                          sigpic

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                            <rotfl> They're on to you, Granny! <whipers> but we love you and Eye both!
                            Yah made a boo boo.Eye was suppose to come before Granny.
                            sigpic

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                              Love this place, It is so much fun!
                              Now that is my Sue . She is always their to cheer me up.
                              sigpic

Comment

• eye
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                                Oh poor EYE........... a dark dungeon, stuck with that nasty mattress, cold and damp, and guarded by the apes! Do you really think that would be fair? I have a better idea, let her go to the B&B and stay down in the storage room.

(((Eye I have a secret for you...don't tell but the storrage room is full of vino, rootbeer, chocolates, and a big screen TV to watch the American Idols On. I'll even make sure you have a good mattress!!!)))) Now the catch is this, You must tell me where you stashed the keys to Granny's safe!!!!
                                Oh Onie I am so greatful that you believe in me. Now that is what I call true friendship.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X