+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hmmmmm......that mattress is always causing problems!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

hmmmm.......so who do we believe???? eye (ever truthfull) or Granny (has a mattress full of secrets)........you decide LOL

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

<rotfl> They're on to you, Granny! <whipers> but we love you and Eye both!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Love this place, It is so much fun!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Default Please Save Eye

Granny I am hear to say that everything you said is true. Now remember girls that I am Eye's blood cousin so there for what I say must be true. I love my cousin but not only is she living in sin but she keeps this man she calls Laurie tied in the basement. And the pictures of that pretty girl she calls Shenna are actually of a neighbours kid. Now girls just look at Eye's picture.......there is no way that Shenna belongs to her...after all she is a very cute kid. You all know that Eye has gotten a new job lately that she calls "patient sitting" and that it is always at night....What is she really doing and who wears two inch high heels, mini skirt, and black nylons to sit with patient's .......yes I'm thinking the same thing............We need what they call an "intervention" for this girl.........Dr. Marion, Granny....and all you girls please save my cousin.........
    Attached Images

The plot thickens! Eye confess now! Confession is good for the soul
    Living that way is just not right!
    (now Smile, those good looking hunks (sons) of hers are they just neighbors too?)

Default Marion

No Marion those are my three boys. She stole all my pictures and used them for her layouts. I have kept quiet about it thinking that I was helping her. But things have just gotten out of hand...........My poor cousin...........
    Attached Images

I knew it!!! See, what I tell you???? My gut instint is working overdrive here....

Eye, you sneebling, conniving, no good turkey drawers!!! You Heathen!!!!

Anyone for sending Eye to the dungeon until she sees the light? Hmmm, well, not that you can see a light in the dungeon, that's the whole point of it.

A word from our sponsors.... Do to the energy crisis and the high cost of oil, the light at the end of the dungeon has been turn off indefinetely!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

As I sit back and read the posts the plot thickens and I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what story Eye will come up with. Will she end up in Granny's dungeon
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh poor EYE........... a dark dungeon, stuck with that nasty mattress, cold and damp, and guarded by the apes! Do you really think that would be fair? I have a better idea, let her go to the B&B and stay down in the storage room.

(((Eye I have a secret for you...don't tell but the storrage room is full of vino, rootbeer, chocolates, and a big screen TV to watch the American Idols On. I'll even make sure you have a good mattress!!!)))) Now the catch is this, You must tell me where you stashed the keys to Granny's safe!!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie