+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

I think we need a Mayoral recount!!!!! Who left Pkdoll in charge?

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Quote Originally Posted by Manatee25 View Post
    *the scrapsville undercover detective stands silently in the corner... black trench coat done up with black hat tilted over her eyes.... hiding in the shadows so no one notices.

Quietly observing the accusations and waiting to uncover the truth.... must do some research into that cousins claim.... and someday I will know the secret of the mattress.....

For now the detective stays illusive until a verdict can be made.*

(ps if you missed it Mayor doll appointed me the town detective a while back..... just so you all know this is official business!!!)
    I SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Manatee25 View Post
    *the scrapsville undercover detective stands silently in the corner... black trench coat done up with black hat tilted over her eyes.... hiding in the shadows so no one notices.

Quietly observing the accusations and waiting to uncover the truth.... must do some research into that cousins claim.... and someday I will know the secret of the mattress.....

For now the detective stays illusive until a verdict can be made.*

(ps if you missed it Mayor doll appointed me the town detective a while back..... just so you all know this is official business!!!)

I have a job for Manatee.......... You need to go to the Scrapsville thread and find out WHO is running the Welcome Wagon now. We have some new residences that need a visit!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by jamiept View Post
    I think we need a Mayoral recount!!!!! Who left Pkdoll in charge?
    Good Question Jamie....... I think Granny appointed her after all our sheriffs disappeared. We had Shariff Bear and also a deputy but gosh they're gone now. I honestly think they were beamed up by the UFO's we had flying around town. That was a long time ago. Since then, no one has wanted to take the Sharif position....... I also heard that it was rummored that Granny's cousin was behind the disappearance. I think everyone else was afraid they would disappear too!

Everyone has been coming back to Scrapsville lately. Yippy!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

whew glad this thread got lost ha ha

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Love this thread,...!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Beg bugs are the ones that ate the bed bugs without asking them if it was ok to eat them!!!

Mayour Pkdoll stands, cause... cause.... cause... She aint got no chair in that office of her. They are all full of papers!!!

Where is that pink looking detective with the funny accent when you need her?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

whew granny did not see me that time.That must mean oh can it be I Am INVISIBLE

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I'm ignoring you, peon!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

[QUOTE=Granny;90901]Beg bugs are the ones that ate the bed bugs without asking them if it was ok to eat them!!!

Ha, Ha, I didn't even notice that it said "Beg" bug!

<sneaking into granny's room and leaving a stink bomb in her matress>

"Run away, run away!"

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny