+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pkdoll View Post
    OMG!! I am ROTFLMAO!! I thought those hunks Eye called her son's looked more like Smile, but I didn't want to say anything!! hmmmm! The dungeon or the B&B!! The plot thickens and I can't wait to see what happens next!
    One for my cousin. I hope I can sway you back with me.It is me little Eye so nice and so truthfull sniff sniff.Where is that darn kleenex.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Poor, Eye. I think that flying saucer from Christmas stole our nice Smile and left an alien in her place <visions of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" running through my mind> ....Hmmm......I forgot all the different countries you all are from.....does everyone get American B-movies? LOL! I had to look again to be sure I wasn't in the soap opera thread.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Beam Me Up Girl Where no man goes

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I have created a monster!!! Eye, you don't need to be beamed up, you're full of hot air and will ascend all by your little self without any external help!

Enough said, this here thread is about Jazz!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

*starts to work out how many straight jackets will be needed this season*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    I have created a monster!!! Eye, you don't need to be beamed up, you're full of hot air and will ascend all by your little self without any external help!

Enough said, this here thread is about Jazz!!
    HEY GRANNY!!!!! WRONG girl, this is the thread you openned up telling Eye not to look!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    *starts to work out how many straight jackets will be needed this season*

LMAO...A LOT!!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Oh, my word, you're right!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Granny that is called the senile virus.Please keep mouth shut we do not want it to spread. xo

oh, my gosh! I can't get up off the floor, there... must...be...help...for...all...of ...you...somewhere!(Inhales deeply)(stitch in side)

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny