If you're name is Eye, don't look, you mutt!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
    OMG!! I am ROTFLMAO!! I thought those hunks Eye called her son's looked more like Smile, but I didn't want to say anything!! hmmmm! The dungeon or the B&B!! The plot thickens and I can't wait to see what happens next!
    One for my cousin. I hope I can sway you back with me.It is me little Eye so nice and so truthfull sniff sniff.Where is that darn kleenex.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Poor, Eye. I think that flying saucer from Christmas stole our nice Smile and left an alien in her place <visions of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" running through my mind> ....Hmmm......I forgot all the different countries you all are from.....does everyone get American B-movies? LOL! I had to look again to be sure I wasn't in the soap opera thread.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Beam Me Up Girl Where no man goes
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

I have created a monster!!! Eye, you don't need to be beamed up, you're full of hot air and will ascend all by your little self without any external help!

Enough said, this here thread is about Jazz!!
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

*starts to work out how many straight jackets will be needed this season*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
              I have created a monster!!! Eye, you don't need to be beamed up, you're full of hot air and will ascend all by your little self without any external help!

Enough said, this here thread is about Jazz!!
              HEY GRANNY!!!!! WRONG girl, this is the thread you openned up telling Eye not to look!
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• mswizard
                Digi Sage
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                *starts to work out how many straight jackets will be needed this season*

LMAO...A LOT!!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Oh, my word, you're right!!!
                  sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Granny that is called the senile virus.Please keep mouth shut we do not want it to spread. xo
                    sigpic

Comment

• jamiept
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Nov 2007

oh, my gosh! I can't get up off the floor, there... must...be...help...for...all...of ...you...somewhere!(Inhales deeply)(stitch in side)

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

There is No help for these peeps...if it was out there we would of tried years ago....even Dr Duckster cant help this crew... lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Whew riping my brow. They have left and picking on someone else.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

You wish.....
                            sigpic

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

oh pooie
                              sigpic

Comment

• fourfoxes
                                Digi Sage
                                • Oct 2007

Originally posted by jamiept View Post
                                oh, my gosh! I can't get up off the floor, there... must...be...help...for...all...of ...you...somewhere!(Inhales deeply)(stitch in side)

I agree with Crops. . .. there is absolutely no help for the insanity that is spreading rampantly through this forum! LOL

Debby
                                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                                X