X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shelly082274
    • Feb 2008

Hello Im a Newbie

Hi all, My name is Shelly and Im from WV. I have 5 children, work full time, have a farm and am a 4-H leader in my county. Sometime around all that I have been making time to learn the art of scrapbooking which will come in really handy with my club and helping the kids with their scrapbooking project. I owe the introduction to my Aunt who has gotten me started and now addicted! Im still learning and very new at this whole thing but after designing my own web site for my farm, I cant wait to dive in. Nice to meet you all.
    Shelly --- Salem WV
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

Welcome to our wild and crazy world Shelly!

Sounds like you're a busy lady. Can't wait to see some of your work!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Welcome to the wonderful addicting world of digital scrapbooking!!!!

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Welcome, 5 children, you'll have plenty to scrap
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

Hello, my sweet niece!!!!! Everyone, this is my sister's oldest daughter. I bought SBM's as gifts for her, her sister and her mother (my sister) for Christmas. It's taken me this long to get any of them to actually sign on! I'm so happy to see her here. You're gonna love it here, Shell! All of these wonderful people are my extended family. Just be careful not to get thrown in Granny's dungeon! Everyone, please give her a big welcome! Granny, be nice! I want her to stick around awhile.
          Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 02-22-2008, 07:19 PM.
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Shelly082274
            • Feb 2008

Thanks Aunt Mel dont worry I dont think anyone could chase me off now, my mother in law who just got a computer is amazed with the few scrapbooks Ive made, she has sent them to everyone and says someday when she learns how to use her computer she wants to learn how to scrapbook. To cool! Well love ya, and Ill get on mom now that Im on here to push her a little bit, once she starts youll never get her off of here! lol . Thanks again for the welcomes everyone. Shelly

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

A family affair!

Comment

• OnieRN
                Scrap Guru
                • May 2006

Hey welcome to our crazy bunch! Tickled that your aunt got you online with us! We're looking forward to seeing your creations!
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

• jamiept
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Nov 2007

Welcome, welcome!! I know you'll love it...can't wait to see your layouts! You've got great great genes for digiscrappin!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• jamiept
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Nov 2007

hey, I'm a "mad scrapper" now!! Always knew I was a little mad!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by jamiept View Post
                      hey, I'm a "mad scrapper" now!! Always knew I was a little mad!
                      Tee Hee! We did, too. That's why Dr Marion's been following you around!
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• jamiept
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Nov 2007

>looks over shoulder, walks 3 steps, looks over shoulder>
                        Where is she, was that her behind the tree?

Comment

• mint
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Oct 2006

So nice to have you I'm a grandmother of 8 but have 5 children my self and live on a chicken farm. Glad to meat another person from the country. Your aunt is right you are going to love it here. You can do fast pages with digital and on a farm with 5 kids you need fast.
                          Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2007

One more thing, Shelly, and the others I gave SBM to, live about 4 hours from me so that's another reason I'm so glad to see her on here. I miss them all so much.
                            Melanie

Comment

• Shelly082274
                              • Feb 2008

Awh,, I miss you to Aunt Mel, but now youll be sick of me with all the pics Im gonna send ya. lol

And thanks everyone for all the warm welcomes.
                              Shelly

Comment

Working...
                              X