X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

I don't know how I missed this thread..But I agree this is a great idea...Jamie, Mary, Eng and everyone else....I have added you to our nightly prayers here at home...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Same here!

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

This is a wonderful idea - prayers will be going out for everyone.
        Julie

Comment

• jamiept
          Mad Scrapper
          • Nov 2007

After reading the thread about Linda/Chad,although this was before I came to SBM, I think she needs to be added to our prayers!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• lila2002
            Mad Scrapper
            • Jan 2007

great idea

please am asking for prayers for a good friend of my stepmum ( who died from cancer of the pancreas that spread to her lungs )
            she is in the final stages of her battle with bowel cancer ( wich also now spread to her lungs)
            so requesting a special prayer that she will pass peacefully.
            she is not a believer of God ( neither am i )
            but i am a believer of prayer in all its forms

and a special prayer for my little girls best friends mother.
            she got the 'clear' from breastcancer last december, when after Chemo they operated to take out the last bit.
            but is now undergoing radiaton for 3 months ( untill march)
            to make sure she is all clear
            her girl is only 6 months older than my girl ( she will be 6 in May!!)
            so pray that she will be 'all clear' and it will never come back!

thank you

and me i am praying for all here
            every nite
            take care
            and all the best

Comment

• jamiept
              Mad Scrapper
              • Nov 2007

prayers going out to all those mentioned above!
              Just wanted to add a friend of mine's daughter who is in her mid 20s with 2 little children, they think she has MS.

Thank you everyone!

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

How is your sister Jamiept?

Comment

• jamiept
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Nov 2007

she's hanging in there. Her husband has been kicked out of rehab, alcohol rehab. In there she found out some things about him that she did not know and some lies that he fooled her with. He is playing on her insecurities right now, but she isn't doing anything rash, just sitting back and letting it play out a little.
                  Thanks so much for asking!

Comment

• mandijane55
                    • Feb 2008

Adding everyone who needs it to my thoughts and prayers

And being humbled that I or my family don't need to be on anyone's list at the moment....but if there's room for a little one, then just say thank you for that......

Mandi
                    See Raff's Latest Adventures....

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

Hey, all. My niece, Shelly082274, is new on here but they just had to put her son, Devon, in the hospital this morning. Her whole family had been sick with a bad case of the flu for a couple weeks now. Devon was still coughing very badly and yesterday started complaining that his rib hurt so bad he couldn't stand up straight. They took him to the DR this AM and admitted him for Pnuemonia and pleurisy. (spelling?) He's just turned 11 this month. Poor thing. They all need your prayers. At least his grandma is retired and can stay with him.
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

I am so sorry Shelly...I hope he gets better soon..You will be in our prayers...((HUGS))
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                          Digi Sage
                          • Nov 2007

Update on Shelly's son....

Devon is not improving and they moved him this evening to Morgantown, WV's Medical Center. Being a university hospital, they have newer equipment and tests that they don't have in the local hospital. They said one lung is full of puss and the other full of fluid and he's not getting enough oxygen. His white blood cell count is way too high. He really needs your prayers. Shelly is staying with him leaving 4 other children home alone with Dad. They all need prayers.
                          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• rosana brito
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jul 2006

Bravo!!

Oh! Idea Exelente Jamie, always we are worried really here about all, and would be good if it had a line specifies for this, I agree fully “ congrats super idea
                            I feel for its sister, and the uncle of the Mary,
                            kisses

Comment

• Marion
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                              Devon is not improving and they moved him this evening to Morgantown, WV's Medical Center. Being a university hospital, they have newer equipment and tests that they don't have in the local hospital. They said one lung is full of puss and the other full of fluid and he's not getting enough oxygen. His white blood cell count is way too high. He really needs your prayers. Shelly is staying with him leaving 4 other children home alone with Dad. They all need prayers.
                              Prayers going up for your family!

Comment

• eye
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                                Oh this is not good. Our strong prayers will reach him.KEEP US INFORMED.
                                sigpic
                                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                                X