+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: prayer chain

Granny, sweetie i recently see this thread and i'm so sorry to hear you were at the hospital, hope you can rest and get well sooon the antibiotics are terrible for the stomage so dear get well sooooonnn and rest!!!
    we love and miss you!
    baci bella
    wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

we need an update on how everyone is going..........
    Granny are you feeling better?
    sure hope you are.

update on my cousins baby. she is doing fine and is home now. ofcourse there will be hospital checks and such. but she is doing just fine.

thanks everyone for the prayers. they sure are magical!

This prayer chain was such a wonderful idea..I know that the prayers from SBM have power in them..and prayer is the most important and wonderful thing we can do for anyone..I am adding my grandson Josh's name to this list..he is not a bad boy..he just got hooked on pain pills and now is hooked on methedone..it has been so hard on him since he lost his mom..he found her and it has about driven him crazy...he will hardly leave that old house..he says she is there and he talks to her..I have him here and he is going to try and detox...I am so afraid for him and we need the Lords help to make it thru this..I know this is dangerous and I am going on the internet to try and find some answers on what to do..so please please pray for him..about the drugs and about his mothers death..he needs to find some peace and grieve normally..and pray for me that I will know what to do to help him..and pray for poor chase who has to put up with both of us...
    thanks all of you..I love you lots
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Granny and Wolvies hope the both of you are feeling much much better..forgive me for not keeping up with things better..you know my love, thoughts and prayers are with you..
    love ya
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

OHHHH! Jazz such sad news again. I am praying that you can make a difference in Josh. To lose your mom like that is not easy for anyone, and especially with him being so close to her. I am glad that you got him out of the house-but this is not going to be easy, and no one knows that better than you! My prayers are going out to you!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48