+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: prayer chain

prayers going out to all those mentioned above!
    Just wanted to add a friend of mine's daughter who is in her mid 20s with 2 little children, they think she has MS.

Thank you everyone!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

How is your sister Jamiept?

she's hanging in there. Her husband has been kicked out of rehab, alcohol rehab. In there she found out some things about him that she did not know and some lies that he fooled her with. He is playing on her insecurities right now, but she isn't doing anything rash, just sitting back and letting it play out a little.
    Thanks so much for asking!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Adding everyone who needs it to my thoughts and prayers

And being humbled that I or my family don't need to be on anyone's list at the moment....but if there's room for a little one, then just say thank you for that......

Mandi
    See Raff's Latest Adventures....

Hey, all. My niece, Shelly082274, is new on here but they just had to put her son, Devon, in the hospital this morning. Her whole family had been sick with a bad case of the flu for a couple weeks now. Devon was still coughing very badly and yesterday started complaining that his rib hurt so bad he couldn't stand up straight. They took him to the DR this AM and admitted him for Pnuemonia and pleurisy. (spelling?) He's just turned 11 this month. Poor thing. They all need your prayers. At least his grandma is retired and can stay with him.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I am so sorry Shelly...I hope he gets better soon..You will be in our prayers...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Update on Shelly's son....

Devon is not improving and they moved him this evening to Morgantown, WV's Medical Center. Being a university hospital, they have newer equipment and tests that they don't have in the local hospital. They said one lung is full of puss and the other full of fluid and he's not getting enough oxygen. His white blood cell count is way too high. He really needs your prayers. Shelly is staying with him leaving 4 other children home alone with Dad. They all need prayers.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Thumbs up Bravo!!

Oh! Idea Exelente Jamie, always we are worried really here about all, and would be good if it had a line specifies for this, I agree fully “ congrats super idea
    I feel for its sister, and the uncle of the Mary,
    kisses

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Devon is not improving and they moved him this evening to Morgantown, WV's Medical Center. Being a university hospital, they have newer equipment and tests that they don't have in the local hospital. They said one lung is full of puss and the other full of fluid and he's not getting enough oxygen. His white blood cell count is way too high. He really needs your prayers. Shelly is staying with him leaving 4 other children home alone with Dad. They all need prayers.
    Prayers going up for your family!

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Oh this is not good. Our strong prayers will reach him.KEEP US INFORMED.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst