• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Please read re: Rosana

Am pasting an email from Rosana below.Thank goodness she is not physically hurt but she must be emotionally, what an awful thing to have happened to her.

Please Eng, informs the girls, who I was assaulted in the airport , had taken mine notebook, and my documents, I did not suffer to no aggression Grace God!

Now necessary to reestablish me of the scare, and to buy another computer ok

Therefore I go to be some days for it are, I am writing this of the computer of my son.

Of a great kiss to all, and it says that I love to all!

Thanks Eng, my adorable friend,

I love ya
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

Oh Rosana! I'm glad you were not hurt physically. I'm sure that you were scared though. I will send up some prayers for you! ((HUGS))

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Oh my Rosana, How awful. I am so glad you are ok! I am sorry you lost your computer but your well being is worth much more. I am sure this was frightening for you. Please take care ok.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• evee
        Mad Scrapper
        • Apr 2007

Rosana, I am so sorry to hear of your misfortune. Notebooks can be replaced but people can't, so we are all glad that you are OK. It must have been a horrible experience. Thinking of you and sending love.
        xxoo
        Evee
        Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

I am really glad you are ok Rosana! Sorry about the scare you had. But at least you are not hurt and computers and papers can be replaced! Thank GOD!

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Thank God you are ok, we can't handle many more mishaps with our dear SBM friends...<wink> You take care and relax, computers can be replaced...((HUGS))
            Thanks ENG for posting...
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

Thank God Your OK

Dear Rosana,

This is terrible! We're just so thankful that your physically ok. I know that had to be scarey. Your in our thoughts and prayers. Yes, computers can be replaced but we certainly can not replace you! We love you!
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• Manatee25
                Layout Whiz
                • Mar 2007

What a Jerk to do that to our dear Rosana!!!!! I am so glad that you are alright Rosana!!!! Thanks goodness you werent hurt!
                Don't procrastinate being happy!
                And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                Orange Blossom- new release
                sigpic
                My SBM store

Comment

• OnieRN
                  Scrap Guru
                  • May 2006

Thank You Eng for letting us know! Yes, our buddy system is a blessing!

On that note...... We have a bunch of newbies here that need to get hooked up with a buddy. We have formed groups and have exchanged contact info, other than just the forum. Anytime someone is missing or needs to get others informed.... we can contact a buddy to post to the group! We started doing this when we had a few people that disappeared and no way to check on them.

If your without a buddy, please please please PM a couple of people on here and ask to be their buddy. The more people that have your info the better. It's especially nice when your able to call via phone too!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

• jamiept
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Nov 2007

Wow, Rosana, I'm glad you are ok! What a terrible thing to happen, know it will take a while to feel safe again. In my prayers!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• Gotart
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Nov 2006

Rosana, I am so glad you are ok.. Please take care of yourself... Terry

sigpic

Comment

• jamiept
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                        Thank You Eng for letting us know! Yes, our buddy system is a blessing!

On that note...... We have a bunch of newbies here that need to get hooked up with a buddy. We have formed groups and have exchanged contact info, other than just the forum. Anytime someone is missing or needs to get others informed.... we can contact a buddy to post to the group! We started doing this when we had a few people that disappeared and no way to check on them.

If your without a buddy, please please please PM a couple of people on here and ask to be their buddy. The more people that have your info the better. It's especially nice when your able to call via phone too!
                        What a great thing! I had no idea this existed. Is there anyway that we can have a list of folks to would like to participate? Better to pair up with someone existing or another newbie?

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• Winnie49
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Mar 2006

Eng, thank so much for letting us know about Rosana.

Rosana cara, thanks God you are ok hope you can get another pc soon and forget this terrible moment
                          we love you dear
                          baci
                          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• OnieRN
                            Scrap Guru
                            • May 2006

Hi Jamie,

If you notice on the bottom of everyone's box.... It will same something like......... My buddies are then it will have several people's names. Well that means that everyone in that group has a way of contacting each other..... or so they should be able. For example, I have about 4 or 6 people listed and I also have 2 of them's phone number on my cell phone. I have personally talked to them.

Listen, we want anyone to just jump in. It doesn't matter who you jump in with. No one will be turned away. We just encourage everyone to make sure several people know how to contact you, outside of the forum. Come to think of it, I haven't seen or heard from Knzus lately, so I need to follow up and see what's up!!!!

!

nie

Comment

• angelwithin
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Nov 2006

Rosana thank goodness you are ok xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                              , Check out my store
                              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                              X