+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Rosana, I am so glad you are ok.. Please take care of yourself... Terry

Question

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Thank You Eng for letting us know! Yes, our buddy system is a blessing!

On that note...... We have a bunch of newbies here that need to get hooked up with a buddy. We have formed groups and have exchanged contact info, other than just the forum. Anytime someone is missing or needs to get others informed.... we can contact a buddy to post to the group! We started doing this when we had a few people that disappeared and no way to check on them.

If your without a buddy, please please please PM a couple of people on here and ask to be their buddy. The more people that have your info the better. It's especially nice when your able to call via phone too!
    What a great thing! I had no idea this existed. Is there anyway that we can have a list of folks to would like to participate? Better to pair up with someone existing or another newbie?

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Eng, thank so much for letting us know about Rosana.

Rosana cara, thanks God you are ok hope you can get another pc soon and forget this terrible moment
    we love you dear
    baci
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Hi Jamie,

If you notice on the bottom of everyone's box.... It will same something like......... My buddies are then it will have several people's names. Well that means that everyone in that group has a way of contacting each other..... or so they should be able. For example, I have about 4 or 6 people listed and I also have 2 of them's phone number on my cell phone. I have personally talked to them.

Listen, we want anyone to just jump in. It doesn't matter who you jump in with. No one will be turned away. We just encourage everyone to make sure several people know how to contact you, outside of the forum. Come to think of it, I haven't seen or heard from Knzus lately, so I need to follow up and see what's up!!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Rosana thank goodness you are ok xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

OH My Goodness thank God you are all right. We love you Rosana so please take care. xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Oh Rosana how awful for you. I am so glad that you where not hurt physically, but I know first hand how these things can affect you emotionally. My prayers are with you!!!! Keep strong.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

oh Rosana i am glad you are ok, what a bad experience and like everyone said a computor can be replaced but you can't be replaced, take care and God bless.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Rosana_ How scary!! I am glad that you are ok!! You can always get another computer, but your life is so important. Thank God that you are not hurt. Take care our wonderful friend!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

oh no what an afwull thing to happen
    so glad to hear you are ok though.
    must have been so frightening.
    you take care now
    sending a hug to you
    ((HUG))