+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Please read re: Rosana

Am pasting an email from Rosana below.Thank goodness she is not physically hurt but she must be emotionally, what an awful thing to have happened to her.

Please Eng, informs the girls, who I was assaulted in the airport , had taken mine notebook, and my documents, I did not suffer to no aggression Grace God!

Now necessary to reestablish me of the scare, and to buy another computer ok

Therefore I go to be some days for it are, I am writing this of the computer of my son.

Of a great kiss to all, and it says that I love to all!

Thanks Eng, my adorable friend,

I love ya
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Oh Rosana! I'm glad you were not hurt physically. I'm sure that you were scared though. I will send up some prayers for you! ((HUGS))

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Oh my Rosana, How awful. I am so glad you are ok! I am sorry you lost your computer but your well being is worth much more. I am sure this was frightening for you. Please take care ok.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Rosana, I am so sorry to hear of your misfortune. Notebooks can be replaced but people can't, so we are all glad that you are OK. It must have been a horrible experience. Thinking of you and sending love.
    xxoo
    Evee
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

I am really glad you are ok Rosana! Sorry about the scare you had. But at least you are not hurt and computers and papers can be replaced! Thank GOD!

Thank God you are ok, we can't handle many more mishaps with our dear SBM friends...<wink> You take care and relax, computers can be replaced...((HUGS))
    Thanks ENG for posting...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Thank God Your OK

Dear Rosana,

This is terrible! We're just so thankful that your physically ok. I know that had to be scarey. Your in our thoughts and prayers. Yes, computers can be replaced but we certainly can not replace you! We love you!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

What a Jerk to do that to our dear Rosana!!!!! I am so glad that you are alright Rosana!!!! Thanks goodness you werent hurt!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Thank You Eng for letting us know! Yes, our buddy system is a blessing!

On that note...... We have a bunch of newbies here that need to get hooked up with a buddy. We have formed groups and have exchanged contact info, other than just the forum. Anytime someone is missing or needs to get others informed.... we can contact a buddy to post to the group! We started doing this when we had a few people that disappeared and no way to check on them.

If your without a buddy, please please please PM a couple of people on here and ask to be their buddy. The more people that have your info the better. It's especially nice when your able to call via phone too!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Wow, Rosana, I'm glad you are ok! What a terrible thing to happen, know it will take a while to feel safe again. In my prayers!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny