• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alicat
    • Jul 2006

Hi from Nevada!

Hello!

I'm trying out the world of digital scrappin - just don't have the time anymore to drag out all my stuff and thought I'd try this method instead! Really liking it so far!

~Ali
  • MaggieMae
    Digi Sage
    • May 2006

Welcome

Hi Alicat,

I just went to my local scrapbook store today to crop with a good friend. I dragged my Cropper Hopper and a tool caddy and my purse! The whole time I thought about this program and how easy and creative it is to sit at the computer and create layouts! I've been a scrapper for years and have tons of paper, etc., but I think digital is the way to go!

We also ended up spending money because we didn't have the color paper we needed with us even though we both have stacks of paper at home.

I think you're going to love this program!! I've just had it since the end of May and I love, love, love it.

Again, welcome!
    Julie

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Woooooooooohhhhhhhh, Nellie, I mean Alicat.... I dig that name!!!!!!

Well, you are going to love digital. I hate sticky fingers, don't you? And just think, now you can kill... Ops, I mean, please, twenty birds... ops, I mean, friends and family at one time. Make one project, burn 20 cds, out the window! Every one is happy!!!!

Welcome aboard, delighted to have you!

Granny
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Marnie
        • Jan 2006

Welcome, and .... Who has the time anyway?

Hey Alicat!
        Welcome! Scissors, cutting instruments, corner cutters, glue, those sticky tag things, stickers, paper scraps, binders, pages, acid-free pens and markers, etc, etc, etc ..... well, I'm sure you recognize the list. All of that has been packed away in my house. You're right - WHO HAS TIME? I know you will love this program. Please share your creations with us - we're all very encouraging, helpful, supportive, friendly, and complimentary (am I missing anything fellow forum fanatics??)...
        Marnie

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Intuitive, good looking, brilliant, generous, crazy, delusional.....

Marnie.... did I miss anything?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Karin
            • Jan 2006

...brainy, witty, charming, accomplished...

Welcome Alicat (I'm with Granny, you've got a great name!). I'm sure you'll love the freedom of digital, and will draw on your paper experience for inspiration.

And you will love it here on the forums. After all, we are all:

... wise, sophisticated, intellectual, well-read, and...SUPERB exaggerators!

Karin

Comment

Working...
            X