+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Oh Onie. Prayers are with you and your hubby right now! That must be so hard!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Keeping you both in my prayers. Just be sure to take the trip slow and get plenty of rest. We certainly don't want John back in the hospital!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Unhappy

Oh, Onie, Ron and I are so sorry. Please tell John our thoughts and prayers are with him and you at this difficult time. It won't be long and he will be back and you will be planning your move.
    Julie

Love and prayers Onie. Trust in God, He'll see you through. Take it slow and get plenty of rest.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Onie I am sooo sorry about your loss. Please know that you are in my thoughts, and like Michelle said God picked you for John for a reason. Be safe and my condolences to John's family.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

My prayers and love to you and John, God bless all of you in this time of sadness.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

OH, Onie, how sad. I'm so sorry for both of you. Please tell John my prayers are with you, and to please take care of himself.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Well, John's dad agreed with me that John did not need to be there. He told John the it's really cold and expected to be colder through the week. His one uncle is having his VIEWING tonight and the funeral tomorrow. The other Uncle's VIEWING will be on Thurday night with funeral on Friday. I think it was a good decision that they planned the dates the way it is. I was concerned that they would have to double up on one of the days.

John and I are going to send a donation to the Church in the form of a Memorial. I understand both brothers were members of the same church.

I am just glad that John isn't going. It really worried me!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Onie that is good news. He probably should not be taking that trip, and it's good that his father told him that so he didn't feel he was obligated to go. I am so happy for your sake-too much stress and worry for either of you at this time. My condolences to his family.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

That is good that his father gave him a way to not feel obligated about going, especially when it would not be good for his health! Please try to stay rested so as to not get down too far. God's blessings to your family!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny