+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Here We Go Again! Unbelievable

Last night my husband was notified that his uncle died and this morning he was notified again that his other uncle died this morning. Both Uncles are brothers and they died 2 days apart. SO, I need to start getting John ready to go back to St. Louis.

Johns Mom died in November
    John had his heart attack in January
    and now he loses 2 Uncles in February.

I'm real concerned for my husband right now! This is way too much stress on one person!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

my love & prayers go out to you and John

love to you both xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Onie, my prayers are with you, John and his family.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

So sorry to hear this Onie. Will keep you and John in my thoughts. This is not starting out to be a good year at all.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

So sorry to hear this my prayers are with you and your husband.
    Trisha
    My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

oh, my goodness. This is unbelievable! Know that our prayers and with you all and John's family. Stay strong for John!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

I am so sorry Onie...Give John our love...You were obviously picked for him for a reason..You will have to be his strength and help him though this...We are here for you...You need anything, don't hesitate to let me know...k? You are both in our prayers...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

All this sad news is awful. I'm so sorry Onie. You take care now, you're having to keep things going and that's a strain.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Oh Onie keep up your strength for John.I hope he will be okay.He does not need stress like this. Prayers are at you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

My biggest concern right now is the cold weather in St. Louis. The cold here was making him short of breath and it's much colder there! He hasn't even had his follow up appointment with a cardiologist yet! It really scares me!

Onie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie