+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default We Love The Newbies but...

I just wanted to let you know that we love you and welcome your involvment and sharing in the forum and gallery. Please do not take this wrong but with a loving heart. We all take our work serious and just ask that you limit your uploads to the gallery. It's best to only upload a few at a time and not a bunch at once. The rest of the layouts by other members get pushed right out of the front before anyone else gets a chance to even see our work.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I don't really post very much, but I'm sure that every time I have posted anything, I've posted in the wrong place or at least not where I would have intended to post it if I had understood the system. I'm glad this topic has come up, because I think I finally understand where things should go. Now all I have to do is come up with some stuff good enough to show off

We want you to enjoy showing off......... also remember, many of us have learned a lot from each other. I think you can learn something new from everyone!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Please don't be afraid to post whatever you make Lsignal. Never underestimate your ability. We all have our own style and we love them all. All Onie is asking is that we limit how many we upload at one time so that we are not pushing everyone else's off the front page to be seen and admired by all.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Red face my apologies

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    I just wanted to let you know that we love you and welcome your involvment and sharing in the forum and gallery. Please do not take this wrong but with a loving heart. We all take our work serious and just ask that you limit your uploads to the gallery. It's best to only upload a few at a time and not a bunch at once. The rest of the layouts by other members get pushed right out of the front before anyone else gets a chance to even see our work.
    I think I need to apologize for this one! I thought I had it down right, but didn't realize that when I uploaded my LO to my own album in my gallery that it would come up in the recent photos section down below and kick others photos out! So sorry, and I deeply apologize!! Love to see everyones LO and am trying to make comments and would love to hear comments from everyone as well...lots to learn yet! Sorry again!!!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

We love everyone's stuff here! We were all newbies once, we're forgiving. {{HUGS}}

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Hi Jamie,

This comes up often so it has happened to all of us in the past. Although, you mentioned something that I am courous about...... You said you uploaded to Your Albums.... I've not done that before, maybe someone who has.... can give us a little lesson on that feature, and how to best manage these. I did not realize that if you upload to your album that your layouts would go in the recent layouts.... what would the purpose of having My Albums be?

!

nie

Question

Good question, Onie - is there a way to upload to personal albums and not overload the gallery?
    Julie

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    Good question, Onie - is there a way to upload to personal albums and not overload the gallery?
    YES... maybe this is something that can be included in next update..!!

It's good having an 'online' storage album but maybe we could have the choice whether to add a 'copy' to the Gallery or not...???

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Hi Jamie,

This comes up often so it has happened to all of us in the past. Although, you mentioned something that I am courous about...... You said you uploaded to Your Albums.... I've not done that before, maybe someone who has.... can give us a little lesson on that feature, and how to best manage these. I did not realize that if you upload to your album that your layouts would go in the recent layouts.... what would the purpose of having My Albums be?

I ALWAYS upload to 'My Albums' and I think the SBM default is to ALSO upload to the Gallery.
    Someone will put me right if I'm wrong ~ not that that happens very often LOL LOL LOL...