• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

what would YOU like to see in store

yes I want to know what type of kits, templates, embellishment packs or printable items YOU the customers would like to see in store.

as a designer I and I know all the others do too, we make kits etc and just hope we are making what you want/need but our little brain cells are getting so overworked trying to think up new ideas, themes and colours schemes that I worry they may explode soon

have you been searching for certain embellishments to make that perfect layout and cant find them anywhere...tell us

is there a colour scheme you just know will go perfectly with the photographs you have...tell us

is there a layout size you need, would you like more brag books (6x4) 12x12, 8x10 ....would you like to see more of a certain size page...tell us

is there a themed kit you would just love to have and no one has made it yet...tell us

would you like certain content in kits...i.e. less papers, more fixers, less frames, more ribbons, cluster embellishments...tell us

as one of the many talented designers on this site...if you tell us....your wishes will be our command (or as close as we can get lol)

just leave you ideas in this thread and see the magic of suggestion work

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• jamiept
    Mad Scrapper
    • Nov 2007

oooh, oooh, oooh!!! Do we have enough room for all the fuzzy thoughts running around in my little pea brained mind? I tend not to be too much or a lacy, frilly scrapper so...

1)I am always on the look out for sports themed kits, baseball, basketball, football. Hard to find too many good ones

2)I tend to gravitate more towards the primary colors, especially orange/black as these are the colors of my son's school

3)I still am stuck on 12x12 size

4)sports

5)papers/embies

sorry....you asked! Just kidding, what ever you all do is wonderful and greatly appreciated from us creatively challenged folks!! Thank you!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

I would like to see angel wings that I can put behind my granddaughters photos to make them look like angels or fairy wings, etc. I'd like to see a layout with realistic looking gnomes (not particularly cartoonish) where I could put my granddaughters photos into flowers and make it look like a fairy-tale forest.

Color-wise, I'd like to see something in lilac and yellow. Those colors would work well for easter, too. The purple and yellow in Rosana's blinkie! That's a great color combo!

Hmmmm.....what for the boys? Something I could use with their "tree-climbing" pictures. I seem to have a lot of those.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

What would I like to see in the store??? Hmmmm thats a tough one...how about TALL, DARK and HANDSOME Men....LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Oh, goodie, we get to ask... Well, let's see...

pastel colors
          Mojitos
          Pepperoni Pizza
          Budweiser or Lowenbrauw
          All you can eat shrimp

I'll try and think of other stuff! Thanks for asking...

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

rofl what are you two like

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• jamiept
              Mad Scrapper
              • Nov 2007

oh, we get to ask for that stuff too...thinner thighs, no wrinkles, size 4, never having to shave...too much to ask for? Oh, well, guess I'll stick with the new year diet(have to start first I guess) LOL!!!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                What would I like to see in the store??? Hmmmm thats a tough one...how about TALL, DARK and HANDSOME Men....LOL
                I was thinking the same thing...LOL
                Too funny Granny...Your such a HOOT!!
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• fourfoxes
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2007

LOL! You all crack me up! Seriously, I would like to see some foxes in the store! It is very difficult to find these things! Thanks for asking.

Debby
                  My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• juliehclark
                    Challenge Host
                    • Jun 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                    I would like to see angel wings that I can put behind my granddaughters photos to make them look like angels or fairy wings, etc.
                    My new one beautiful dreamer has a set of angel wings! Hopefully it'll be up this week!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• juliehclark
                      Challenge Host
                      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by jamiept View Post
                      oooh, oooh, oooh!!! Do we have enough room for all the fuzzy thoughts running around in my little pea brained mind? I tend not to be too much or a lacy, frilly scrapper so...

3)I still am stuck on 12x12 size

I do all mine 8 by 8 but they can easily be resized and the DPI is high enough that the quality will not be affected.

Just FYI!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

mmmmm, Mojito's and Shrimp sound great and the tall, dark and handsome.....mmmm......
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• LSignal
                          • Jul 2007

I have to agree that with jamiept--sports.

I also prefer 8 X 10.

I would say, think of all the things that we all take pictures of and design kits around those themes. For example, we all take pictures at award ceremonies, religious ceremonies, sporting events, dinner parties, circus, toothless children, trips to specific places or cities, etc.

I never buy a beautiful kit. I look at them and think "Oh how nice," but I don't buy them. The kits I purchase always involve a theme related to a specific activity.

Unless, I happen across anything that seems remotely ethnically diverse, I'd buy it just to support that designer. Of course, it hasn't happened yet, but I'm pretty sure I would

That's just my 2 cents.
                          Linda
                          My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl

Comment

• Ellenb
                            • Mar 2006

Decades, fast food

I sometimes think I'd like to make a page about things that have changed so much through the decades and when I see somethings I get them, but mostly I've found pieces in retro kits like a tv set or diners are big in the 50's. But I am thinking of things like going from manual (ugh) typewriters to IBM to computers. (I realize some of you may not be old enough on this) or like telephones, remember when they were all black and you had to dial? I remember begging for a Princess phone in my room when they came out, but just think about how phones have changed. Cameras is another one! I had a little brownie camera and I wish I could find the pictures I remember taking with it. Things like that. I know there are copyright issues, but (shame) we tend to eat fast food a lot and I never see any french fries, burgers (like in the boxes you get), soft drink cups, things like that I would definitely buy if I found just to have if I wanted to do a layout! Thanks for asking!
                            Ellen

Comment

• grannywin
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Sep 2006

Could you offer some chocolate in that store? That is my weakness. Seriously, I have a need for more combinations of ribbons and bows. I also noticed very few embies or theme sets for Mardi Gras. How about a Mexican fiesta theme?

Comment

Working...
                              X