+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jamiept View Post
    oooh, oooh, oooh!!! Do we have enough room for all the fuzzy thoughts running around in my little pea brained mind? I tend not to be too much or a lacy, frilly scrapper so...

3)I still am stuck on 12x12 size

I do all mine 8 by 8 but they can easily be resized and the DPI is high enough that the quality will not be affected.

Just FYI!

Please visit my SBM store!

mmmmm, Mojito's and Shrimp sound great and the tall, dark and handsome.....mmmm......
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I have to agree that with jamiept--sports.

I also prefer 8 X 10.

I would say, think of all the things that we all take pictures of and design kits around those themes. For example, we all take pictures at award ceremonies, religious ceremonies, sporting events, dinner parties, circus, toothless children, trips to specific places or cities, etc.

I never buy a beautiful kit. I look at them and think "Oh how nice," but I don't buy them. The kits I purchase always involve a theme related to a specific activity.

Unless, I happen across anything that seems remotely ethnically diverse, I'd buy it just to support that designer. Of course, it hasn't happened yet, but I'm pretty sure I would

That's just my 2 cents.

Default Decades, fast food

I sometimes think I'd like to make a page about things that have changed so much through the decades and when I see somethings I get them, but mostly I've found pieces in retro kits like a tv set or diners are big in the 50's. But I am thinking of things like going from manual (ugh) typewriters to IBM to computers. (I realize some of you may not be old enough on this) or like telephones, remember when they were all black and you had to dial? I remember begging for a Princess phone in my room when they came out, but just think about how phones have changed. Cameras is another one! I had a little brownie camera and I wish I could find the pictures I remember taking with it. Things like that. I know there are copyright issues, but (shame) we tend to eat fast food a lot and I never see any french fries, burgers (like in the boxes you get), soft drink cups, things like that I would definitely buy if I found just to have if I wanted to do a layout! Thanks for asking!
    Ellen

Could you offer some chocolate in that store? That is my weakness. Seriously, I have a need for more combinations of ribbons and bows. I also noticed very few embies or theme sets for Mardi Gras. How about a Mexican fiesta theme?

these are all great ideas...keep them coming *scribbling down ideas*

i know SRussell (steve russell) has some sports themed kits - football, baseball, basketball, billards, bowling, fishing, soccer...the list goes on he also has a madi gras

Granny (Ester Barry) has a skateboarding kit and some cute sports bears

as for perishable goods like handsome men (can you eat them?), shrimp and chocolate....what you think this is walmart!!!!

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Nope!!! This is Target!!!

ps: Thanks for mentioning our kits, Fiona!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Oh I almost forgot my most favorite thing of all--MASKS.

I love to buy them!!

New idea from something I saw on the digifree site. She had a word art about dancing in the rain. Could we get a Spring Rain kit? I would like to see puddles and galoshes (spelling? hmmm...rain boots! LOL!) and little kids with no faces (from the back or side) jumping in puddles (real faint and down in the bottom corner) and flowers with drops of water on them and a MASK (so I could use it anywhere) that would look like rain falling diagonally across the paper. Some pages could be stormy, others just light, misty and dreamy like a rain forest. See I have ideas, I just can't get them out of my head and into the computer. Any designers out there thinking along the same lines?????
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Funny, I got all that stuff already, just got to put it together, if I don't get beaten to it!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store