+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default what would YOU like to see in store

yes I want to know what type of kits, templates, embellishment packs or printable items YOU the customers would like to see in store.

as a designer I and I know all the others do too, we make kits etc and just hope we are making what you want/need but our little brain cells are getting so overworked trying to think up new ideas, themes and colours schemes that I worry they may explode soon

have you been searching for certain embellishments to make that perfect layout and cant find them anywhere...tell us

is there a colour scheme you just know will go perfectly with the photographs you have...tell us

is there a layout size you need, would you like more brag books (6x4) 12x12, 8x10 ....would you like to see more of a certain size page...tell us

is there a themed kit you would just love to have and no one has made it yet...tell us

would you like certain content in kits...i.e. less papers, more fixers, less frames, more ribbons, cluster embellishments...tell us

as one of the many talented designers on this site...if you tell us....your wishes will be our command (or as close as we can get lol)

just leave you ideas in this thread and see the magic of suggestion work

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

oooh, oooh, oooh!!! Do we have enough room for all the fuzzy thoughts running around in my little pea brained mind? I tend not to be too much or a lacy, frilly scrapper so...

1)I am always on the look out for sports themed kits, baseball, basketball, football. Hard to find too many good ones

2)I tend to gravitate more towards the primary colors, especially orange/black as these are the colors of my son's school

3)I still am stuck on 12x12 size

4)sports

5)papers/embies

sorry....you asked! Just kidding, what ever you all do is wonderful and greatly appreciated from us creatively challenged folks!! Thank you!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

I would like to see angel wings that I can put behind my granddaughters photos to make them look like angels or fairy wings, etc. I'd like to see a layout with realistic looking gnomes (not particularly cartoonish) where I could put my granddaughters photos into flowers and make it look like a fairy-tale forest.

Color-wise, I'd like to see something in lilac and yellow. Those colors would work well for easter, too. The purple and yellow in Rosana's blinkie! That's a great color combo!

Hmmmm.....what for the boys? Something I could use with their "tree-climbing" pictures. I seem to have a lot of those.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

What would I like to see in the store??? Hmmmm thats a tough one...how about TALL, DARK and HANDSOME Men....LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Oh, goodie, we get to ask... Well, let's see...

pastel colors
    Mojitos
    Pepperoni Pizza
    Budweiser or Lowenbrauw
    All you can eat shrimp

I'll try and think of other stuff! Thanks for asking...

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

rofl what are you two like

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

oh, we get to ask for that stuff too...thinner thighs, no wrinkles, size 4, never having to shave...too much to ask for? Oh, well, guess I'll stick with the new year diet(have to start first I guess) LOL!!!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    What would I like to see in the store??? Hmmmm thats a tough one...how about TALL, DARK and HANDSOME Men....LOL
    I was thinking the same thing...LOL
    Too funny Granny...Your such a HOOT!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

LOL! You all crack me up! Seriously, I would like to see some foxes in the store! It is very difficult to find these things! Thanks for asking.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    I would like to see angel wings that I can put behind my granddaughters photos to make them look like angels or fairy wings, etc.
    My new one beautiful dreamer has a set of angel wings! Hopefully it'll be up this week!

Please visit my SBM store!