• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

About Jazz's daughter

Hi folks...

I called Jazz's home to get some information. Talked to Lori's younger son. I did not say much, he sounded very upset. Just let him know how we all feel, and asked if there was someone else there I could talk to. He is all alone right now, but I promised to call later to get more info.

They don't have any arrangements yet for the funeral. Jazz does know now. It was really hard to do this, because I hate intruding. I was not about to tell Jazz. I agree with Kimbob, it should not have come from us. But she already knows. I will call later or tomorrow. I don't want to miss sending the flowers to the funeral either, so I'm between a rock and a hard place.

As soon as I have more information, I will let you know. If any of you have any suggestions about anything, please share them. I'm not trying to be in charge, just want to get the ball rolling.

And thank you all for the many offers already to send flowers! I won't do anything without checking with you first.
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Granny,

I want to thank you for being on top of this. I know it was hard for you to call. We appreciate you so much!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• jamiept
      Mad Scrapper
      • Nov 2007

thank you so much! I just can't imagine how the family feels. How old is Lori's son? Please include me on any flowers and where I could send $ to. Thanks!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• mswizard
        Digi Sage
        • Mar 2007

Granny,
        I am going to send you money today because I don't know what later will bring (remember last time?) Please give Jazz my love and a huge hug to you too for being so thoughtful and so caring not only to Jazz but to all of us!

Love ya Granny!

Wiz

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Please let me know whatever is decided. One of my dear odies died today after a fall, he had a long and good life though, 95 last week, one of life's characters and an absolute sweetheart. I felt so sad but sadder to learn of Lori, only 37. Flowers are often replaced here by donations to a charity, I don't know if this is the case elsewhere. Whatever please count me in. When Jazz was in better health we used to chat a lot. Thinking a lot at the moment. God Bless xxx
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Thank you Granny!!! I know that was a hard phone call to make....I was going to call but not until I knew she knew, ya know....Count me in with whatever ya'll decide.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

Ditto to all of the above.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Eng I am so sorry for your loss as well...Prayers are going your way too..
                Granny, just incase I miss a thread due to my medical crap, please send me an email when you know more, I want to contribute some money to help in sending something..k? Thanks so much...You are God Sent...((HUGS))
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• fourfoxes
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2007

Prayers all around it looks like. I pray that Jazz and her family will someday find comfort and peace. Granny thank you so much for doing all the hard work. It is greatly appreciated. Please count on me to help in any way I can.

Debby
                  My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• omajo
                    Digi Sage
                    • Dec 2006

Count on me too Granny, just let me /us know where to send "our love" for Lori and her family.
                    Thanks for your help and effort to comfort them on behalf of us, I appreciate it very much,..........

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• rosana brito
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2006

Hi!!

Ditto all above !!
                      Thanks Granny for keeping the informed ones on this! poor Jazz!
                      Last edited by rosana brito; 02-18-2008, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Smile
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2006

Thankyou Granny, I know that must have and still is a hard phone call to make. We thank you for representing us all and we will be here as soon as you know where to send the flowers....xoxo...Lois
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic....

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

Granny I did go online and looked up the local paper in Jazz's town and to see if the obituary was listed. Not listed yet, so they have not made the funeral arrangements yet. That is one way to find out where it will be and when without intruding on the family. That might help you out a little. I will PM you with the link.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• jamiept
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Nov 2007

Wonderful idea! You are very clever! Please keep us informed!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• MaggieMae
                              Digi Sage
                              • May 2006

Ditto to what everyone said
                              Julie

Comment

Working...
                              X