X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamiept
    Mad Scrapper
    • Nov 2007

oh, my goodness, is there going to be a break for everyone. Please hang in there. I feel like I've been here long enough to ask without going into too much detail, but if you would please keep my sister in your prayers, she is struggling with health, mind, and marriage. She is bipolar and I got a call the other night that she did not feel like she was in a "safe place". So hard to get these calls when you are not close enough to go right away! Thank you all and know that you are all in my prayers!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

I've paypal-ed you Granny.

Jamie your sister is in my prayers.I sympathise totally. My sister's husband walked out just before Christmas after 21 years and what she thought was a really happy marriage.It has affected her deeply, she is so thin now. I don't know if you are signed up on this website, I joined when I thought my son was bipolar, www.electroboy.com
      Take care
      Take care
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Kazr
        Layout Whiz
        • Mar 2006

Oh Granny.I am so sad to hear you have lost a friend so young,it certainly has been a week for shocks .No one can understand the grief the family will be going through but we certainly feel for them & their loss.
        hugs Karyn.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

Granny, just wanted to add my condolences. I just can't believe all these terrible things happening to everyone. I'm praying for everyone here that nothing else happens to anyone.
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

So sorry Granny to hear this news. Just take it easy and rest.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Just read the sad news. I am so sorry Estee and we will all be praying for you and your family.......xoxo...........Lois
              sigpic....

Comment

• Winnie49
                Layout Whiz
                • Mar 2006

I read too now this sad news, I'am so sorry granny
                Our prayers with you and your friends family
                Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• makeyesup
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jun 2006

So sorry to hear about your loss too, Granny. It hurts when we lose anyone; however, it always seems so much worse when it is someone young. Guess it should be a lesson to all, that we need to trust in God, as he is the only one that knows the reason for this.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

Hi Jamie,

I'm glad you felt like family and was able to share your family pain. Your sister is in my prayers too!. We are a family here and always supportive of each other and will lift you up in prayers.
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• fourfoxes
                      Digi Sage
                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by jamiept View Post
                      oh, my goodness, is there going to be a break for everyone. Please hang in there. I feel like I've been here long enough to ask without going into too much detail, but if you would please keep my sister in your prayers, she is struggling with health, mind, and marriage. She is bipolar and I got a call the other night that she did not feel like she was in a "safe place". So hard to get these calls when you are not close enough to go right away! Thank you all and know that you are all in my prayers!
                      Prayers are going up for your sister. Never hesitate to ask.
                      I pray she will be doing better soon.

Debby
                      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• fourfoxes
                        Digi Sage
                        • Oct 2007

Granny I'm so sorry to hear of this loss. Please know that they and you are in my prayers.

Debby
                        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

Thank you all for your kind words. It really has been a terrible week for so many. I appreciate all your concerns. Jamie, so sorry about your lost, and you too Onie, and Sacannon, and Eng.... all of you. This really are critical times hard to deal with! (1 Ti. 3:1-5).

Concerning Jazz... The donations continue to come in, so I'm inclined to wait a little longer before sending the money to Jazz.

You are all to be commended for your kind spirit and generosity. I know Jazz is going to be so grateful for your help.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2007

Poor Jazz. Must be so hard on her to miss her daughter's funeral.
                            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

I was wondering if anyone heard on how Jazz is doing? Or did I miss it somewhere? Wouldn't be unheard of with me...lol...I keep looking for news...but come up empty handed.

Thought I'd share some good news, God knows we could use it<wink>...My doc appointment went well with the issue I was dealing with and the incision is healing properly and I will be back to my normal routine very soon...Wishing you all a SAFE and great weekend...((HUGS))
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• OnieRN
                                Scrap Guru
                                • May 2006

That is great news Wolvsie! Yes, it is good to get some good news, after the hard week this BIG family of ours has had.

Granny, I think it would be a great idea to hold off a few more days too, before sending the money to Jazz.
                                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                                !

nie

Comment

Working...
                                X