X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

PK, that you do much for the beautiful update on Jazz. I am so happy that we were able to help ease some of the stress she has. We're just as anxious to see her back with us too!

Thank You PK, and a special thank you Granny for organizing this for all of us.
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Thanks for the update Paula. It brought tears to my eyes. It was so great the way everyone chipped in, even the newer members that don't know Jazz that well. This is a great community.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• fourfoxes
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2007

God truly does work in mysterious ways! I'm so pleased to hear about Jazz. She's in my continued prayers.

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• omajo
          Digi Sage
          • Dec 2006

I'm so glad that Jazz is recovering, she is still in my prayers
          Thanks for the good news Paula.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Winnie49
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2006

Angie thank you so much for the update you are a sweetie and we are happy you will be close to mom soon!
            Paula! thanks a lot for the news about our Jazz its great see she is getting better each day! we miss you so much girl and very soon you will come back with us and with your AndreW
            All my love and prayers jazz!!!
            hugggsss
            Wendy
            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• kimbob
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2007

Paula THANK YOU!! Oh that is such good news!! Thanks for keeping us updated and can't wait to hear from Jazzy herself soon too!!
              Thanks Granny for making it all happen!!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• lila2002
                Mad Scrapper
                • Jan 2007

thanks all for the updates
                so happy to hear Jazz is doing so much better.
                and happy to hear the card arrived safe and sound!!

sending hugs to Jazz!!

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Granny

See granny you is as pure as the drivin snow.Did I not tell you be patient.Good things come to thosethat wait and it didas we put a smile on Jazzes sweet face.Thank you Angie forthe updates and thak you pkdoll for all that you have done.You are blessed. Now I gotto run as I will be running aroun with my head cut of waiting to get hubbie out of the hospital xo to all.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

[QUOTE=pkdoll;92016] She misses Andrew soooo much and just wants to go home and hug on him. [QUOTE]

I know exactly how she feels. This made me cry that she has to be away from him for this long. I'll bet Andrew is missing her, too. Oh, boo hoo. I cry for both of them and pray they get to be together again soon. Thanks for the update, Pkdoll!
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

YIPPPPPIEEEEE... I talked to Jazz tonight, I gotta tell ya folks she is sounding soooo much better!!! She told me she takes her teddy bear (the one we got her the last time she was in the hospital) with her everytime she has to go into the hospital. She said how her mouth just dropped to the floor when she opened the card....then Cathy propped her teddybear next to her and took a picture.... cant wait to see that one.... Dont worry Jazz, we dont give a hoot what ya look like, we are just glad your ok...
                      Just wanted to let ya'll know how much better she sounds and those prayer are working!!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Oh, Crops, this is wonderful. I'm planning to call her, but I can't get rid of this headache! One week now. I want to feel better when I call her.

So glad you got to talk to her. Thank you so much for the update. Good news indeed!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

Awesome news Doll, I am so glad she loved it...I figured she would...<wink> Wish I could have been there to see her face...Glad she is doing somewhat better...You are still in our prayers Jazz...Get better soon...((HUGS))
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                            Oh, Crops, this is wonderful. I'm planning to call her, but I can't get rid of this headache! One week now. I want to feel better when I call her.

So glad you got to talk to her. Thank you so much for the update. Good news indeed!

Now headaches that long is not good.Is your pressure up.Get it checked out---PRONTO.
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Thank you for the kind words before, and for worrying about me now, Eye. I don't have high blood pressure, and I've had to deal with headaches as long as I can remember. It's part of being insane... I just deal with them. I have been under a little more pressure than usual lately, so that may be it.

But I thank you so much for being concern. I have new glasses too, so I can't imagine that is the problem. Hmmmmmm, maybe is all the darn apes you guys have gotten me "stucken" with!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                                Thank you for the kind words before, and for worrying about me now, Eye. I don't have high blood pressure, and I've had to deal with headaches as long as I can remember. It's part of being insane... I just deal with them. I have been under a little more pressure than usual lately, so that may be it.

But I thank you so much for being concern. I have new glasses too, so I can't imagine that is the problem. Hmmmmmm, maybe is all the darn apes you guys have gotten me "stucken" with!

Perhaps the new glasses may need getting used to.Diet sugars will cause wicked ones as well.I just could not believe the chiropractor fixed my headaches and I was not being treated just a bonus I got.I went from 12 migranes a month and meds. to maybe never and no meds.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X