• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
    Granny I did go online and looked up the local paper in Jazz's town and to see if the obituary was listed. Not listed yet, so they have not made the funeral arrangements yet. That is one way to find out where it will be and when without intruding on the family. That might help you out a little. I will PM you with the link.
    I was thinking about doing this too Paula, I see we were on the same wavelength.

Granny, include me too.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Manatee25
      Layout Whiz
      • Mar 2007

Thank you Granny for keeping us all involved. What a hard time for Jazz and I know that this will mean the world to her!!
      Don't procrastinate being happy!
      And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
      Orange Blossom- new release
      sigpic
      My SBM store

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Thank you so much for that information. I never would have thought of that. Yes, please, send me the link. As soon as I have more info, I will let every one know about it, and we can all decide what to send, etc.

You're all a bunch of good eggs!
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Granny I thought that I PM'd you yesterday with the link-but it looks like I must have forgot to hit send. So I just sent it to you now. I still don't see her name on there, so maybe they haven't finished the details yet. Thank you for keeping us informed.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

I looked this morning and didn't see anything either.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Girls, I was just thinking, what if we miss it somehow? You sure every one publishes those? I don't want to miss sending the flowers. I think tomorrow I will call over there. Ok?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

I tried checking the funeral homes this morning too. I didn't see any listing at any of them for her.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• mswizard
                  Digi Sage
                  • Mar 2007

GRANNY: Is your paypal account still the same? I sure do hope so lol...check it I sent you some money

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                  Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by mswizard View Post
                    GRANNY: Is your paypal account still the same? I sure do hope so lol...check it I sent you some money
                    Same here! I sent money through too!
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

Granny-I would call I think. Because like you said "It would be terrible if we missed it!" To not see anything yet is a bit unusual. Let me know where to send money ok.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Same here Granny, I need your paypal address again....I don't want to miss out on helping...Thanks sweetie..
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

Ok. I called Jazz' place and Lori's son was there. He told me that Jazz is being very strong, she is still in the hospital, and arrangements have been made for Lori.

There will be someone else at the house in about two or three hours that can give me the information about the arrangements. I will call back then.

Meanwhile, I will look for the flowers, and I will put a link here so that you guys can look at them and give me the ok on what to send. Thank you for the contributions already sent. Please keep in mind that many are wanting to contribute, so don't go crazy sending money. I do want to send some flowers to Jazz also at the hospital, I think someone mentioned doing this and it's a great idea. But I will get your approval before I do anything.

Thank you all for being so wonderful. And Steve, I did not mean to take over you job. You did such a great job before of sending flowers to Jazz.

Ok, I'll be back in a bit with a link!
                          sigpic

Comment

• OnieRN
                            Scrap Guru
                            • May 2006

Granny, I sent you a PM before reading this post! What ever you come up with will be perfect.
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

• *eng*
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2006

Granny, I know sending too much for flowers would mean too many flowers. I was wondering though about Lori's son. Maybe with whats left we could use to get something for him. Just an idea.
                              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• kimbob
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Jan 2007

Granny please keep me informed- *got to look through my old mails somewhere for your addy again*-
                                Thanks soo soooo much for phoning and letting us know what's happening- I've been worried sick!
                                Will contribute with pleasure towards the flowers-
                                Hugs
                                Me

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Working...
                                X