+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24

Paula THANK YOU!! Oh that is such good news!! Thanks for keeping us updated and can't wait to hear from Jazzy herself soon too!!
    Thanks Granny for making it all happen!!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

thanks all for the updates
    so happy to hear Jazz is doing so much better.
    and happy to hear the card arrived safe and sound!!

sending hugs to Jazz!!

Default Granny

See granny you is as pure as the drivin snow.Did I not tell you be patient.Good things come to thosethat wait and it didas we put a smile on Jazzes sweet face.Thank you Angie forthe updates and thak you pkdoll for all that you have done.You are blessed. Now I gotto run as I will be running aroun with my head cut of waiting to get hubbie out of the hospital xo to all.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

[QUOTE=pkdoll;92016] She misses Andrew soooo much and just wants to go home and hug on him. [QUOTE]

I know exactly how she feels. This made me cry that she has to be away from him for this long. I'll bet Andrew is missing her, too. Oh, boo hoo. I cry for both of them and pray they get to be together again soon. Thanks for the update, Pkdoll!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

YIPPPPPIEEEEE... I talked to Jazz tonight, I gotta tell ya folks she is sounding soooo much better!!! She told me she takes her teddy bear (the one we got her the last time she was in the hospital) with her everytime she has to go into the hospital. She said how her mouth just dropped to the floor when she opened the card....then Cathy propped her teddybear next to her and took a picture.... cant wait to see that one.... Dont worry Jazz, we dont give a hoot what ya look like, we are just glad your ok...
    Just wanted to let ya'll know how much better she sounds and those prayer are working!!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Oh, Crops, this is wonderful. I'm planning to call her, but I can't get rid of this headache! One week now. I want to feel better when I call her.

So glad you got to talk to her. Thank you so much for the update. Good news indeed!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Awesome news Doll, I am so glad she loved it...I figured she would...<wink> Wish I could have been there to see her face...Glad she is doing somewhat better...You are still in our prayers Jazz...Get better soon...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Oh, Crops, this is wonderful. I'm planning to call her, but I can't get rid of this headache! One week now. I want to feel better when I call her.

So glad you got to talk to her. Thank you so much for the update. Good news indeed!

Now headaches that long is not good.Is your pressure up.Get it checked out---PRONTO.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thank you for the kind words before, and for worrying about me now, Eye. I don't have high blood pressure, and I've had to deal with headaches as long as I can remember. It's part of being insane... I just deal with them. I have been under a little more pressure than usual lately, so that may be it.

But I thank you so much for being concern. I have new glasses too, so I can't imagine that is the problem. Hmmmmmm, maybe is all the darn apes you guys have gotten me "stucken" with!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Thank you for the kind words before, and for worrying about me now, Eye. I don't have high blood pressure, and I've had to deal with headaches as long as I can remember. It's part of being insane... I just deal with them. I have been under a little more pressure than usual lately, so that may be it.

But I thank you so much for being concern. I have new glasses too, so I can't imagine that is the problem. Hmmmmmm, maybe is all the darn apes you guys have gotten me "stucken" with!

Perhaps the new glasses may need getting used to.Diet sugars will cause wicked ones as well.I just could not believe the chiropractor fixed my headaches and I was not being treated just a bonus I got.I went from 12 migranes a month and meds. to maybe never and no meds.