+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Girls, I was just thinking, what if we miss it somehow? You sure every one publishes those? I don't want to miss sending the flowers. I think tomorrow I will call over there. Ok?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I tried checking the funeral homes this morning too. I didn't see any listing at any of them for her.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

GRANNY: Is your paypal account still the same? I sure do hope so lol...check it I sent you some money

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Quote Originally Posted by mswizard View Post
    GRANNY: Is your paypal account still the same? I sure do hope so lol...check it I sent you some money
    Same here! I sent money through too!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Granny-I would call I think. Because like you said "It would be terrible if we missed it!" To not see anything yet is a bit unusual. Let me know where to send money ok.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Same here Granny, I need your paypal address again....I don't want to miss out on helping...Thanks sweetie..
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Ok. I called Jazz' place and Lori's son was there. He told me that Jazz is being very strong, she is still in the hospital, and arrangements have been made for Lori.

There will be someone else at the house in about two or three hours that can give me the information about the arrangements. I will call back then.

Meanwhile, I will look for the flowers, and I will put a link here so that you guys can look at them and give me the ok on what to send. Thank you for the contributions already sent. Please keep in mind that many are wanting to contribute, so don't go crazy sending money. I do want to send some flowers to Jazz also at the hospital, I think someone mentioned doing this and it's a great idea. But I will get your approval before I do anything.

Thank you all for being so wonderful. And Steve, I did not mean to take over you job. You did such a great job before of sending flowers to Jazz.

Ok, I'll be back in a bit with a link!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Granny, I sent you a PM before reading this post! What ever you come up with will be perfect.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Granny, I know sending too much for flowers would mean too many flowers. I was wondering though about Lori's son. Maybe with whats left we could use to get something for him. Just an idea.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Granny please keep me informed- *got to look through my old mails somewhere for your addy again*-
    Thanks soo soooo much for phoning and letting us know what's happening- I've been worried sick!
    Will contribute with pleasure towards the flowers-
    Hugs
    Me

Forever in my heart - Jazzy