+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default About Jazz's daughter

Hi folks...

I called Jazz's home to get some information. Talked to Lori's younger son. I did not say much, he sounded very upset. Just let him know how we all feel, and asked if there was someone else there I could talk to. He is all alone right now, but I promised to call later to get more info.

They don't have any arrangements yet for the funeral. Jazz does know now. It was really hard to do this, because I hate intruding. I was not about to tell Jazz. I agree with Kimbob, it should not have come from us. But she already knows. I will call later or tomorrow. I don't want to miss sending the flowers to the funeral either, so I'm between a rock and a hard place.

As soon as I have more information, I will let you know. If any of you have any suggestions about anything, please share them. I'm not trying to be in charge, just want to get the ball rolling.

And thank you all for the many offers already to send flowers! I won't do anything without checking with you first.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Granny,

I want to thank you for being on top of this. I know it was hard for you to call. We appreciate you so much!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

thank you so much! I just can't imagine how the family feels. How old is Lori's son? Please include me on any flowers and where I could send $ to. Thanks!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Granny,
    I am going to send you money today because I don't know what later will bring (remember last time?) Please give Jazz my love and a huge hug to you too for being so thoughtful and so caring not only to Jazz but to all of us!

Love ya Granny!

Wiz

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Please let me know whatever is decided. One of my dear odies died today after a fall, he had a long and good life though, 95 last week, one of life's characters and an absolute sweetheart. I felt so sad but sadder to learn of Lori, only 37. Flowers are often replaced here by donations to a charity, I don't know if this is the case elsewhere. Whatever please count me in. When Jazz was in better health we used to chat a lot. Thinking a lot at the moment. God Bless xxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Thank you Granny!!! I know that was a hard phone call to make....I was going to call but not until I knew she knew, ya know....Count me in with whatever ya'll decide.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

i agree with wolvsie.
    but heck i wish i could join in somehow.
    but the only thing i can do is put money in an envlop and send it , but i doubt if that would ever arrive.

so sending love and hugs instead.

I think Wolvsie is right. I know that she probably needs the money more than another flower arrangement. We could send a card and follow up with phone calls, etc. afterward. She will need the support after all of the "commotion" settles down. Just my thoughts . . . .

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Granny, Just sent my contribution per paypal. Let me know if you received it.

Hello Granny : The money is sent and thank you for handling all this for us.........xoxo...........Lois...your a real angel but don't let it go to your head........
    Attached Images