+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Oh, I forgot to tell you, Pam said that when her mother died, Jazz told her that every one was praying for the family, and that she was so grateful to every one here for doing that, and that she knows we will do the same now.

I thougth you would want to know. I assured her of every one's love and concern, and our desires to conmfort them.

In the interest of time and to be sure the flowers will be ready, I will place the order with the local florist for the Delights arrangement.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thank you sooo much Granny!!! I think helping Jazz out a bit finacially we be great for her. I sent you a PM!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Thanks Granny! I'm sure that whatever you choose will be great. You are a God send.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

OH Granny, that is beautiful! You got my vote too!

Also, I think it should be a bank cashiers check in a card. I heard there are problems with regular cashier checks and the put holds on them until they clear. It would probably be best to go through the bank to get it. Just A Thought!!!

I think I would hold of sending the monies for a few days, as there may be others wanting to contribute in the next few days.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Thanks Granny for seeing to this for all of us. Here's a big hug just for you. <HUG>
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Ok, I sent the arrangement from the last link. The total came to $89.94.

I sent a copy of the receipt to Pkdoll and to Smile. I know that you don't require this from me, but I feel better letting you all know exactly what is going on.

Onie, that is sactly what I was going to do, wait at least a couple of days to give more people a chance to donate.

And thank you all again for your wonderful support.

ST

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thank you Granny! You are a real gem!! We all appreciate everything you have done.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

I loved the floral arrangement...Very pretty... and Granny, we trust that you won't hide the money in your mattress...lol...Or we wouldn't have sent it to you in the first place...<wink> You are an angel and we all know it...Just don't let all these comments get the best of you...lol...But thank you thank you thank you...!!! Ok, I'm done expanding your ego for one day...
    *whispers one last thank you*
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thank you so much Granny xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Beautiful flowers Granny and thanks once again.....xoxo
    Attached Images