+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thank you all for your wonderful generosity. I think we will be able to send a nice arrangement for Lori, and there will be some money left over to help Jazz with the expenses, per your request.

I just talked to Pam, Jazz's sister?, and she told me the service is tomorrow at 3pm, so we are going to be just in time. I will look up the funeral home on the net, and get all the info I need to send the flowers. I'm not sure I have Jazz address, if any of you have it, please let me know. Now, I'm pretty dumb about this... What would be the best way to get the money to Jazz? I don't know if she has a Paypall account. Do I send her a bank's cashier check on the mail, or should I send it through the Western Union, or what. Jazz is still in the hospital.

Please, bear with me!

ST

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Here is a link to the arrangement two of you suggested. Please forgive me, don't remember the names...

http://www.ftd.com/5970/catalog/prod...asion_sympathy

If this one is acceptable to all of you, please post it here. I'm going to look right now for the link to the funeral home to get the delivery info. I'll check back in a bit.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

I agree with Wolvsie too. Granny, What about sending a card with a cashiers check. Just a thought.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

It is beautiful Granny! You have my vote. You do whatever is necesarry, I trust your judgement.

That's great Granny!! And I guess I would send a cashiers check and I have her addy so I will send it to you by email. I will do it right now.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

OK Granny just sent you an email. Should be popping in your mailbox soon!! Thank you for all this that you are doing!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Ah.... Ok, small change of plans. I call the funeral home and got the details. They have a flower shop right there in town that can have the flowers there before the viewing and service. Here is a link to one arrangement that I thought was pretty...

http://switchboard.bestflowers.com/D...978&xx=1326277

So, if this one is ok, also, I will put the order in right now...

Thanks girls. Sorry for all the changes!

Just sent you a donation granny.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

That is pretty Granny.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

That arrangement is beautiful Granny!! Works for me.